PDA

View Full Version : Six Flags Great Adventure

gerald72
07-05-2008, 08:01 PM
Has anyone here been to Six Flags Great Adventure in NJ lately?
Is the all-inclusive ticket a good deal?
Any other tips?

Minnie Imagineer
07-05-2008, 08:15 PM
Yes, I have been there recently...and I am going back soon because I have a coupon!
I have never gotten the all-inclusive ticket, just the normal day ticket.
If you do want a normal ticket for the day, go to the grocery store and look for a certain case of water bottle (I forget what brand), because with the water bottles, you get an adult ticket for the price of a kids ticket at Great Adventure!
I don't like roller coasters so I have no idea what they're like, but the park as a whole is fun...it reminds me of a mini-wdw
If you have time, you should do the safari!

gmgdisneymom
07-05-2008, 09:58 PM
I live right by there. Do not go on a weekend and watch the weather. I think that it has really gone down hill

Scar
07-06-2008, 07:51 AM
See this thread (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=136236) for some reviews.

I live 40 mins away and haven't been there in over 20 years.

speedmouse93
07-18-2008, 06:20 PM
I was there not to long ago and it was pretty decent. we didnt get on every thing but thats only because we went on a sat. and didnt get there until 1. we also only did rollercoasters so the waits for those are longer than flat rides. so i thought it was a nice park overall.

goofy89
07-18-2008, 06:38 PM
I was just there on Wednesday and the lines weren't too bad. If you go on a Mon-Fri then you can get an adult ticket buy one, get one free with a coke can or this coupon you can pick up at any Wendy's. My only warning is about bags. They must have changed their rules because now at the front of every ride there are one time use lockers and they will NOT let you in the line with your bag you are forced to place it in one of the lockers that you can only use while you ride. The lockers are a dollar each time...so you basically have to pay a dollar every time you want to go on a ride.