PDA

View Full Version : QuickSilver

PetefromRI
07-05-2008, 04:14 PM
We just booked a one way to CSR from MCO with Quicksilver.We've never used a car service and it will be just my wife and myself.Seems that the ME has been kind of jammed lately so we're gonna try something new.It's just one more thing to make our trip magical.We don't mind the trip back to MCO because we're never in a hurry to leave Disney!:D

Beast_fanatic
07-05-2008, 10:22 PM
Did you book a grocery stop? I see that as one of the big advantages to booking Quicksilver (that, and helping to support INTERCOT).

KAT1811
07-06-2008, 10:44 AM
We usually always use a car service for round trip transportation while in WDW. We love it! The great advantage is booking the grocery stop, that way we can grab some last minute snacks and drinks and not have to worry about treking them all on the plane.

This year we will be trying DME for the first time both ways. I'm a little leary (I also do not mind it on the way back but I like to get straight to my reosrt with bags in hand). DH had tons of input for this trip (the first trip he has actively hepled plan) and taking the DME was his chioce so we'll try it and go from there.

I think you'll really enjoy the car service. No hearding or searching for a seat. Just you and a relaxing ride to WDW. Have a great trip!!!

DawsonAR
07-06-2008, 03:49 PM
We always use a limo service. It is so much easier IMHO. We used Quicksilver once time.

PetefromRI
07-06-2008, 06:09 PM
No grocery stops for us.We normally just buy what we need in Disney,which isn't very much.

faline
07-06-2008, 06:25 PM
We'll be using Quicksilver for the first time for our upcoming trip at the end of the summer!