PDA

View Full Version : Is this store still there?

pink
07-05-2008, 10:24 AM
I remember looking in a store a few trips ago in DHS, it was on the same road as the TOT and RNRC. I believe it was across the street from the villian store. I remeber it having Mickey kitchen merchandise and especially Mickey Mac and Cheese. Does anyone know if this store is still there and if they still make that Mac and Cheese. Thanks. :mickey:

tinklover
07-05-2008, 10:41 AM
NOt sure about teh store in DHS but ther eis a store at downtown disney next to earlof sandwich that sells nothing but kicten stuff and they had 2 different types of mac and chese mickey ones and i beleive the other was princess :thumbsup:

smatterchu
07-05-2008, 10:49 AM
I remember looking in a store a few trips ago in DHS, it was on the same road as the TOT and RNRC. I believe it was across the street from the villian store. I remeber it having Mickey kitchen merchandise and especially Mickey Mac and Cheese. Does anyone know if this store is still there and if they still make that Mac and Cheese. Thanks. :mickey:

Across from Villans and Vogue? I'm going today, so I'll letcha know...

Is it packaged in the box? like Kraft Dinner? Or are we talking 'ready to eat'??

tinklover
07-05-2008, 11:00 AM
it is in the box like kraft

Speedy1998
07-05-2008, 11:08 AM
I think it is jewerly store now, but there is a store near HM and on Main street that sells the Mac and Cheese.

SBETigg
07-05-2008, 11:25 AM
The store with kitchen supplies and mac n cheese was there when I was there in August 07. Not sure more recently, but I do know I bought a bunch of kitchen stuff at Downtown Disney and then saw it all in various stores in each park, and in the resorts.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
07-05-2008, 01:50 PM
It's there and they have the Mac and Cheese still.

A more accurate location is that it's the last store closest to the Beauty and the Beast show.

Aggie97
07-05-2008, 09:47 PM
We also saw the mac & cheese at MouseGear at Epcot a few weeks ago. :mickey:

smatterchu
07-05-2008, 09:58 PM

A more accurate location is that it's the last store closest to the Beauty and the Beast show.

Exactly this location (we call it 'crosswalk') - -- it's in the shop that looks like a theater. (It's modeled after the theater that debuted Snow White, I believe).

Anyway, over near the cash register, they have just bags of pasts...but then just above that are boxes of Mickeyroni - I believe it's called. It's about $3.69 a box, I think....

J9
07-05-2008, 11:30 PM

That store is called "Once Upon a Time"

CaptainJessicaSparrow
07-06-2008, 03:29 AM
Yep, couldn't think of it.

They are also the one with the Roger/Jessica Rabbit coin press.

thumperbug
07-06-2008, 06:14 PM
You can get Mickeyroni and Cheese at the MK at the Smuckers kitchen store near the walkway to HM. We also were able to purchase it at the merchantile at our hotel. Years ago it was more like a kraft mac and cheese sauce. Then they didn't make it for about a year and when they brought it back it is now a white cheddar sauce. My DH and I like it but my DS doesn't like the new taste.

pink
07-06-2008, 06:48 PM
Wow, thanks I'm glad that's not the only location I could get it at. :mickey: