PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang Puck Express

Ropachs
07-05-2008, 10:04 AM
We'll be using a couple of our CS credits here based on all the raves from everyone about WPE. Please tell me your favorite menu choices - as well as anything you didn't like. Thanks! :eat:

SpecJoe Magic
07-05-2008, 10:17 AM
There are a lot of menu items that I haven't tried yet, but my favorite so far is the spicy chicken pizza. My wife ordered the chicken tortilla melt the last time we were there. I ate a few bites of it and thought it was delicious as well.

ElenitaB
07-05-2008, 10:50 AM
Their soups are AMAZING: both the chicken tortilla and the butternut squash. Their salads are huge and very tasty. Their pizzas are also really good and they have a wide variety; great crust on them too. We've had a few other items on their menu including things that were considered "seasonal." We've never walked away disappointed.

Lorraine444
07-05-2008, 10:56 AM
The pot roast - It was soooo filling & delicious!
Enough for 2!

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
07-05-2008, 11:05 AM
Ditto on the spicy chicken pizza and the four cheese pizza is good too. The salads are fantastic and we even tried the BBQ chicken quesadillas and they were incredible. We have not eaten anything here that was not great especially for a CS credit. Definitely the best bang for your buck on the DDP for CS.

bruin1344
07-05-2008, 11:06 AM
ive had pizza and sandwiches there, ive never been disappointed

RockChalkKimball
07-05-2008, 02:56 PM
Don't remember how to spell it, but the Sheen-Wa Chicken salad is wonderful! I plan to eat one next week when I am there:thumbsup:

My DD likes the chicken pizza as well.

tinkerbell04
07-05-2008, 07:13 PM
The pizzas are fantastic but my favorite is the bar b que chicken salad. I love it! The chicken tenders are delicious and the creme brulee is terrific too! You won't be disappointed for sure.

Flower
07-05-2008, 10:58 PM
I CRAVE the Chinoise Chicken Salad :tasty:

I love the margherita pizza too!

We have never had a bad experience at Pucks Express! Enjoy!!

lockedoutlogic
07-06-2008, 11:01 AM
i can't think of any other locations that comes close to the overall quality of the puck express's.....

i have hoped for 10 years that they would include more such upper end quick serves....as they now have started to with yak and yeti, raglan road, and earl of sandwich....

bkfree
07-06-2008, 08:47 PM
We love WPE and I always end up getting the Chicken Chinois Salad.

I think it is the best CS value at WDW and we never miss going there on our DTD shopping day.

Pop Centurion
07-06-2008, 10:35 PM
Both the BBQ glazed and Rosemary Rotisserie Chicken are excellent. Margherita Pizza is also delicious.

avantgardeinker
07-07-2008, 01:26 PM
If you like Margherita Pizza, their's is the best!! We weren't impressed with the creme brulee for dessert. Next time we'll try something different for dessert.

:mickey: