PDA

View Full Version : Pac and play at DVC

Disney Family
07-05-2008, 07:17 AM
Hello all. I will be arriving at Saratoga Springs by the end of the month with the whole family, including two children(2 @ 1). The mothers would like to know if they have pac and plays for the studio rooms(do we have to request them?), what kind of condition they are in, and do we have to provide our own sheets for them? Any kind of information you may have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

AirlineGuy07
07-05-2008, 09:06 AM
Yes they offer Graco Pack and Plays in the studios and no you don't have to request them. One will be in the closet in your studio. We have never had any problems with them at all. They have been nice and clean. They do provide a fitted bed sheet for the bottom. They only provide that small fitted sheet so we usually take a small cover for our infant. Let us know if you need any more help.

MickeyMousse
07-05-2008, 04:42 PM
On our last stay at SSR, it was in the closet.

We've used them on previous trips when our youngest DS was a baby/toddler-they were great! Back then, they gave you only one fitted sheet for it and that's all. I had brought a few receiving blankets with me to put on top of him, so it worked out fine. Enjoy your trip! :mickey:

Flower
07-05-2008, 07:06 PM
We have used them at other Disney resorts, if the sheet gets dirty simply call mousekeeping and they will bring a replacement no problem.

Take some sanitary wipes (Lysol/Chlorox) with you to wipe down the P&P's, when I opened ours up at POR a pkg of mini oreo cookies fell out - so I don't think they clean them all that well - and babies like to put the top rails in their mouth:ack: