PDA

View Full Version : Pirate & Princess Party shirt?

Minnie Imagineer
07-03-2008, 10:47 PM
Is there/was there ever a shirt (or anything else) for the Pirate and Princess Party? I didn't see one last time I went in Feb. I really wanted one and won't be back at wdw till March
:pirate::princess:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
07-03-2008, 11:37 PM
There was but it can only be purchased during the events. It's an exclusive item they sell only to party Guests.

Minnie Imagineer
07-04-2008, 08:09 PM
ooo! Do you know what it looked like? I really want to go to this! I don't know if I'd dress up like a pirate or a princess if I went (two of my favorite things!) :mickey:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
07-04-2008, 10:54 PM
The women's shirt says "Sometimes a princess, sometimes a pirate" so it might be perfect for you. This years was lavender, with a silhouette of a princess (Cinderella) and a female pirate with the P&P party logo and the year.

MickeyMousse
07-05-2008, 04:44 PM
What did the boy's shirt look like?? That would be a great souvenier for my DS's if the party is still offered when we go in 2/09!:pirate:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
07-06-2008, 03:31 AM
Blue shirt with black around the sleeves (not ringer style ) with a black pirate's skull similar to Jack on it that says "Sometimes a prince, ALWAYS a pirate".

mickeys_princess_mom
07-06-2008, 09:25 PM
The women's shirt says "Sometimes a princess, sometimes a pirate" so it might be perfect for you. This years was lavender, with a silhouette of a princess (Cinderella) and a female pirate with the P&P party logo and the year.
I was so excited to find this when we went--summed it up perfectly for me! :princess::pirate: They're really pretty--you'll love em!