PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday America!!!!!

WDWFREAK101
07-03-2008, 09:57 PM
What are you guys doing for 4th Of July? Anything special?

Just a little Ice breaker conversation. :D

wdwgrl377
07-03-2008, 11:28 PM
We are going to a family bbq late friday afternoon. Maybe going to the movies to see Will Smith's movie later that night or on Saturday for sure. :thumbsup:

Other than that just taking it easy and enjoying my long weekend! :D

pdrlkr
07-04-2008, 10:28 AM
:flag: :fworks:

PirateLover
07-04-2008, 10:54 AM
Happy Birthday USA!
We will be grilling providing the rain holds off.
Philly always has a special feel to it on this day with everything going on. Last night Ben Franklin and Betsy Ross got married!!!

buzz638
07-04-2008, 11:27 AM
From a Canadian that is very pround to be your neighbour :

HAPPY 4th of July to all my American friends.
May God bless our countries.

Buzz

Jeff G
07-04-2008, 12:02 PM
:flag:Happy birthday to our great Country!:flag:

We'll have family over for a cook out shortly and follow that up with a bunch of fireworks this evening.

Have a great and safe day everyone.

Minnie Imagineer
07-04-2008, 08:17 PM
I'm working at my job (my local amusement park) from 10-6 for a summer job. Then, I will come home and my Dad is grilling swordfish...not very American but I love it! And then we will go to the fireworks at dusk on the bay, and then come home and lay on our roof top deck and watch the fireworks our neighbours do (even though its illegal). I live in a beach town so everyone loves doing their own fireworks. And after that my family is getting Ritas water ice!!!
:fworks:

Katmegali
07-05-2008, 12:10 AM
While we are here enjoying our indpendence day, Pray for our armed forces!

Remember that freedom isn't free and think just a second for those who are paying or having paid the price to keep us that way.
:medic: :drill: :captain: :sail:

God Bless The U.S. of A. :thumbsup: :fworks:

:thanks: :number1:

Queen Stephanie
07-05-2008, 12:14 AM
You are so right. Thanks for bringing this topic up today! God Bless Our Troops.

Camping Mom
07-05-2008, 12:19 AM
First, I thank all those willing to serve overseas in defense of our country...those who have gone before and those now. God Bless You All!:flag:

We drove to a nearby city and sat for 2 hours in a parking lot for local fireworks. 30 minutes before the show starts all these people start driving in and pulling down the aisles and parking...getting out and walking away from their car....and blocking people in. Why weren't they there 2 hours before, too?! To get a good spot you can't wait until the last minute...hey, this sounds like Illuminations or the parades, doesn't it??? Never fails someone will do something dumb because they wait till the last minute...

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!:birthday:
You are 332 years old!!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-05-2008, 01:18 AM
Sending prayers to our troops everywhere!
Of course the Catholic High School my nephew went to-the religion teacher said they couldn't pray for the soldiers because they were killing innocent Iraqies. Needless to say, she's a wack job! And this was NOT a belief that the students embraced.

merlinmagic4
07-05-2008, 07:11 AM
As a speaker at our Memorial Day parade/service said so well, "it's the land of the free because of the brave".

Thanks to our troops!

GoinGoofyPlanninThisTrip
07-05-2008, 09:19 AM
And this was NOT a belief that the students embraced.Good for them! :thumbsup:

LauraleeH
07-05-2008, 07:17 PM
Thanks to all of our troops...we are praying for you!