PDA

View Full Version : "Binford" t-shirts

disneycutie165
07-03-2008, 09:28 AM
I watch "Home Improvement" almost everyday. When my mom was reading her Disney book, she found that DHS sold "Binford" shirts. I was just wondering where I could find them and if they still have them.

'98- Wilderness Lodge
'99- Wilderness Lodge
'03- Wilderness Lodge
'05- Wilderness Lodge
'08- Wilderness Lodge!!!

Been there, done that, definately goin' back!

sisterdisco
07-03-2008, 01:08 PM
I bought my husband a navy blue t-shirt

"Binford Tools--Real men don't need instructions"

at MGM back in 1999 or 2000 at a kiosk of Home Improvement stuff in the back part of the park. I don't recall seeing any Home Improvement stuff last year, but I wasn't looking for it either.

KylesMom
07-03-2008, 02:30 PM
As of last July, we saw various Binford merchandise in the kiosk they have along the Streets of America. They used to have a huge kiosk near WWTBAM, but now with it being Pixar Place they've moved it.

MickeyMousse
07-05-2008, 04:50 PM
When you come off of the Backlot Tour, you walk through a store that starts with memorabilia....as you walk it turns into a store with t-shirts, dvds, etc.....And yes, they have Binford items there.
But FYI-my older DS was a huge Tool Time fan and we got him a Binford shirt for Xmas. He wore it once, I washed it and the transfer started to peel and crumble off of it! Good thing this happened while we were living in Orlando as I took it back and got a refund!