PDA

View Full Version : When can I book a April 09 trip?

jrpersinger
07-01-2008, 11:26 PM
We always stay at SOG. After last weeks trip, DH said he would like to try going in April instead of June and he wants to stay at a Moderate or Deluxe Resort and try out the dining plan. I went on Disneys website a bit ago to run some number and it says its only taking ressies up till Dec 31! I am confused. Shouldn't you already be able to book for 2009? What about the 180 day ADRs for those going in Jan? And when will I be able to book for April?

yjgirl715
07-02-2008, 08:16 AM
You can book room-only reservations and then switch over when the package rates come out which is usually August/September. That's what I did for our trip next Sept. Hope this helps.

merlinmagic4
07-02-2008, 09:08 AM
I think you have to book over the phone for anything past a certain date. Good luck!

donnah77
07-02-2008, 10:18 AM
We usually stay at SOG too, but have also booked a moderate for April next year - POFQ. Not that we don't love SOG, but we're not sure if we'll be eligible next year. I called Disney and reserved a room only several months ago. Called again yesterday to see when rates would be available and the resv. agent said late July or early August.

ADRs are a totally different system, so I imagine they take reservations 180 prior regardless if next year's rates have been announced.