PDA

View Full Version : Candellight Processional question

huzzah4
07-01-2008, 11:04 AM
I may have missed this somewhere, but I still have not seen that a host has been announced for Dec 13-15 this year. Does anyone know if they have lined someone up for this slot yet?

Marilyn Michetti
07-01-2008, 11:13 AM
It still says....TBD ! I hope TBD is good, because that's when I'm going.

Most of the narrators are terrific, and even if not, it's the story and the music.:tree:

Gator
07-02-2008, 01:21 AM
Sometimes they wait to get a current name to fill that spot. When I went in 2006, it was TBD up until 3 weeks before. And we got lucky, because we got to see, fresh from his victory on Dancing with the Stars, Mario Lopez. It was totally cool. So if you're going during that time, you'll probably get someone cool.

TheDuckRocks
07-02-2008, 11:20 AM
I'm surprised by you guys! Don't you remember good ol' To Be Announced, some of my fondest memories are of them.:D
I too, am in that time frame and am keeping my fingers crossed that it won't be someone on my "couldn't care less" list.

ThanxForNoticin
07-02-2008, 12:16 PM
I too, am in that time frame and am keeping my fingers crossed that it won't be someone on my "couldn't care less" list.

I would be very surprised if that were to happen. It's a very popular show and Disney has done a pretty good job getting talented and famous narrators.