PDA

View Full Version : Refillable mugs at CSR

RockinRollerMom
07-01-2008, 10:26 AM
Does any-one have any info about the refillable mugs at CSR. I was wondering the different locations that you can use them throughout the resort. More importanly the general hours of those locations. My family is a big fan of the mugs and use them often during our trip. We often take a dip in the pool later in the evening when we get back for the parks and like to refill our mugs then. This will be our first time at CSR and I have requested building 9b. I am starting to second guess myself and am thinking that cabanas 8a or ranchos 7b might be the better choice for us. My most important thing is to be close to a bus stop. Secondly would be location to the main pool AND the abililty to refill our mugs.

Any info you might have is greatly aprreciated!!

Figment!
07-01-2008, 11:11 AM
From Refillable Mugs (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/accomodations/mugs.asp)
Coronado Springs
$11.99 -- Pepper Market & Siesta Pool side

From Walt Disney World Dining Guide (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/dining/diningguide/default.asp)
Pepper Market Food Court
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Hours: Breakfast: 6:00am - 11:00am
Lunch & Dinner: 11:00am – 11:00 pm
Type: Counter Service
Price Range: Most Items $4-$16
Advanced Dining Reservations: No
Cuisine: Light American & Mexican Fare
Description: This market is comprised of 9 individual areas. The Mexican Kitchen offers burritos, tacos, tamales, nachos, and grilled chicken sandwiches. The Stir-Fry Kitchen offers vegetables, meats, seafood, breakfast quiche, and chicken. The American Grill offers steaks, ribs, rotisserie chicken, omelets, and hamburgers. The Pasta Kitchen offers fresh-made pasta & daily features. The Pizza Kitchen offers a variety of hand-tossed pizzas. The Bakery Kitchen offers desserts, pastries, breads, churros, empanadas, and pies. The Kid's Station offers waffles, French toast sticks, assorted cereals, whole fruit, pasta, hot dogs, chicken fingers, macaroni and cheese The Espresso Station offers specialty coffees and flavored hot teas. The Beverage Station offers sodas and other beverages.

Siesta's
Meals: Snacks
Hours: 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm (Food service ends at 7:00 pm)
Type: Refreshment
Price Range: Items Under $10
Advanced Dining Reservations: No
Cuisine: Beer, Cocktails & Finger Food
Description: Relax by the pool with hamburgers, Mexican salad, hot dogs, nachos, or specialty drinks.

RockinRollerMom
07-01-2008, 11:22 AM
I think I read somewhere that the refill station at the main pool area is open as long as the pool is open, even after siesta's is closed. Does any-one else know if this is true?

Thanks!!

buzz2001
07-02-2008, 08:19 AM
You can refill your mug at the Pepper Market (PM), the little window to the right of the entrance of the PM, at Cafe Rix, at Siestas (the bar and/or snack bar) and Siestas closes between 6-8pm. It does not stay open as long as the pool.

like2workout
07-02-2008, 08:49 AM
i do know that the refillable mugs here are different than at the other resorts and have the three caballeros on them!