PDA

View Full Version : AAA ticket discount ??

MarkC
07-01-2008, 09:35 AM
We are AAA members. Is it possible to obtain a AAA discount when buying a ticket in the parks, or do you have to purchase them at a AAA location prior to leaving? Thanks, Mark

thumperbug
07-01-2008, 10:00 AM
I priced out park tickets from Disney direct, AAA and right here at Intercot and Intercot was the cheapest. Same park tickets. The price diff for what I need was approx $35 cheaper thru Intercot.

momofdisneyprincess
07-01-2008, 11:56 AM
I usually purchase through AAA. You have to purchase them before you leave and they only offer the 5 day PH no expiration, at least that is what mine offers. The price is $319 for an Adult and $281 for a child ticket. I have found them (AAA) to be the least expensive for the 5 day PH no exp.

OhToodles!
07-01-2008, 04:02 PM
I usually purchase through AAA. You have to purchase them before you leave and they only offer the 5 day PH no expiration, at least that is what mine offers. The price is $319 for an Adult and $281 for a child ticket. I have found them (AAA) to be the least expensive for the 5 day PH no exp.

My parents just bought 6 day park hoppers and it was about $500 for 2 adult tickets. Maybe it depends on where you're located.

RockChalkKimball
07-01-2008, 07:32 PM
I checked ticket prices at AAA a couple of weeks ago. I only needed a one day ticket (sad, I know). They were offering a one day for $85!! That's about $13 more than getting them at the gate! I just decided to wait until I get there and buy it at guest services.