PDA

View Full Version : Happy Canada Day!

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-01-2008, 09:14 AM
Happy Canada Day!

I hope all of us Canadians on Intercot have a great day, with lots of BBQ, friends & family and some great (but sadly non-disney) fireworks :fworks::fworks:

Happy 141th Canada :party2:

Caroleh
07-01-2008, 09:44 AM
Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadian INTERCOTEES!!!

I'm popping into work today to get a little bit of stuff done for inventory(no customers to bother me), but then its off to a quiet day with the DH. A little grilling and a couple of Victoria Falls Mists and we're set!!

Have a great day, Everyone!!!

Diznee4Me
07-01-2008, 09:44 AM
I just hung up the phone with a subscription company that takes both US and Canadian subscriptions. They were closed for Canada Day even though it was a US area code. Either a lot of Canadians work there, or the company is based in Canada - but, anyway Happy Canada Day folks, I will call back tomorrow and remember we will be closed Friday!:D

Happy Canada Day to all the Canadians on Intercot!

Love of Disney
07-01-2008, 10:20 AM
Happy Canada Day right back to you!!! I just posted one too!

I had to work yesterday, but I am looking forward to spending time with the family today. The weather is gorgeous so I can't complain!

Yes, sadly the fireworks won't be as good as Disney! On the upside...only 11 more days until my Disney trip where I will have 7 days of Disney magic!!

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!!
:cool: