PDA

View Full Version : Gator Waiter

wizardmickey
06-30-2008, 11:21 PM
http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z221/flyingicemanvx/BAYOU%20PIERRE/
Ok, so my "trip report" (already discussed in the wonderful Cake Day thread! Thanks again y'all!) isn't anywhere near as spectacular as a trip to a Disney Park, but it was something different to do on the weekend!
The link should take you directly to the folder titled "Bayou Pierre". I didn't get pictures from the historic section of the city as it was night time when we went walk-about there, and we had planned to return the next day (as well as drive down "Plantation Row") but it was raining off and on, so that'll have to be another trip.

BTW: NO!!! I did NOT cut my hair!!! I had it in a pony-tail because it was sooo hot and humid (typical Louisiana weather!)

Blue Genie
07-01-2008, 12:33 AM
Remine me never to eat that that place. They have the scaries Chicken dinner there?:scared:

wizardmickey
07-01-2008, 12:44 AM
Well Genie, only if ya wanna eat chicken with the gator's is it scary! But trust me, the Gator-Ka-Bob's and the Gator on a Stick was delish!!! (Not to mention the gator boudain, the gator sausage... Hmmmm, I'm hungry!)

SparkleMeTink
07-01-2008, 01:36 AM
Right on Ice! Gettin' a picture with the "Gator Waitor"!

I love it! :thumbsup:

TinkRocks
07-01-2008, 05:18 AM
Y'all look all perty-like in them suits & dresses ya got up there in L'isiana!

OK - that was my really bad attempt at a 'southern' accent. Didn't really work, did it! :blush:

Great pics, Ice!

terri.m
07-01-2008, 10:11 AM
Aww you met gator waitor! Great pics Ice!

Marla
07-02-2008, 10:44 PM
Fun pictures. We went down that way about 12 years ago for my forty-th B-day. Great fun, but I did not see the gator eating chicken. :tink:

Chescat
07-03-2008, 04:19 PM
I needed a good laugh and seeing those pictures made my day, Ice! :)