PDA

View Full Version : Question about paying mainte. fees

Sunshine1010
06-30-2008, 03:45 PM
I'll be in WDW in December. My bill is due in January/February. Can I go somewhere and pay my annual dues (maintenance fees) while there?

Also, can I pay with my Disney cc so I can get Reward dollars?

lockedoutlogic
06-30-2008, 03:56 PM
I'll be in WDW in December. My bill is due in January/February. Can I go somewhere and pay my annual dues (maintenance fees) while there?

Also, can I pay with my Disney cc so I can get Reward dollars?

I don't think there is anywhere to "walk up".....

as far as using a CC....i don't know......the DVC members website is probably a good place to look....or just give member services a call....

DestinationWDW
06-30-2008, 04:35 PM
Yes on the CC but I don't think you can pay on properity

vizsla
07-01-2008, 05:09 AM
I am not aware of any locations at WDW that you would be able to pays your maint. fees. And Yes, you can use your Disney Visa to pay your dues.

dlpmikki
07-01-2008, 07:51 AM
There is nothing to stop you ringing accounting while you are staying there and paying with your credit card. I have done that in the past. They are based in Celebration so not easy to visit but accessible by phone.

Sunshine1010
07-01-2008, 10:03 AM
How early can I pay my dues? Months in advance....or do I have to wait for a certain time?

wendy*darling
07-02-2008, 09:32 PM
Member Services can tell you.
Give them a call and see if you can pay early.
I would imagine you could, but being it crosses 2 calendar years, it may depend on fiscal year issues- both for DVC and your own taxes.

10DogMom
07-06-2008, 02:35 PM
Just wanted to add that you can use your Disney Visa REWARD Dollars to pay your annual dues, too. 2 years ago our annual maintenance cost us "nothing" (except all that stuff we charged on our Visa all year long).