PDA

View Full Version : O'hana Breakfast

Belle_0717
06-30-2008, 01:47 PM
Help again. I posted "Looking for . . . " to get info about GG lunch with characters.

Now that it is discontinued, please help me with info on O'hana breakfast. DH and I are celebrating DNephew's 2nd b-day with him just the two of us. He knows who Stitch is and I think he will enjoy meeting him and the gang. Any extra info about the meal would be great. We saw a pic of Mickey waffles - one of his faves so we should be good.

Thanks.

DDuck66
06-30-2008, 02:11 PM
Basically it is the standard "Family Style" breakfast...eggs, waffles, sausage, bacon,potatoes, and some nice Hawain Bread. The character interaction has always been real nice. They will bring you refills of anything that you desire. You should have no problems!!!

Mackflava99
06-30-2008, 02:12 PM
We went to the Ohana breakfast a few days ago-

Mickey waffles, eggs, bacon and sausage w/potatoes-
All was very good- our first batch iof eggs were watery but the next batch was good- sausage was terrific.

Lilo, Stitch, Pluto and Mickey were there.
and there is a kid's parade that the characters do with them.

It was alot of fun-

we also went to 1900 park fare for character breakfast, and actually as good as Ohana's was, that was much better- 1900 park fare has more variety, and an omlette station, oatmeal, pancakes, mickey waffles, bagels, french toast etc- so much more- plus it has more characters.

ElenitaB
06-30-2008, 06:22 PM
The 'Ohana breakfast is perfect for a 2 year old. At that age, I found it was best to keep it simple with just a few characters who will play than a lot of characters who stop, smile and sign (autograph books that is) and without a whole lotta people (the tables at 1900 Park Fare are a lot closer together than they are at 'Ohana). The other advantage is that your food is brought to you (a plus in my book with a little one in tow).