PDA

View Full Version : Room service!

disneycutie165
06-30-2008, 10:27 AM
I've stayed at Wilderness Lodge every single time we've been to Disney. It's my [I]real home. When we went we always got room service. I know this is a stupid question, but do they still have room service?:confused:

Simbajr4ever
06-30-2008, 10:42 AM
Yes, they still do although it is only B & D.

MNNHFLTX
06-30-2008, 01:21 PM
Yes, Miss Jenny's in-room dining is still offered at the Wilderness Lodge from 7 a.m.--11 a.m. and from 4 p.m. to midnight. Pizza delivery is also offered from 4 p.m. to midnight. :tasty:

Marceline
06-30-2008, 01:41 PM
I've stayed at Wilderness Lodge every single time we've been to Disney. It's my [I]real home. When we went we always got room service. I know this is a stupid question, but do they still have room service?:confused:

How was the room service for your family? I have a relaxing evening planned in back at the resort and wanted to test it out for ourselves.

Good service? Good choices? Good food?

Figment104
07-01-2008, 12:16 PM
We did the breakfast room service on our last trip and really enjoyed it. There was a really great selection and the amount of food provided well lets just say we really could have almost just split one order and then got a little something on the side. Also the food was really good. Not sure about dinner since we only did breakfast but I'm sure they'd be comparable. :mickey:

KylesMom
07-01-2008, 01:01 PM
How was the room service for your family? I have a relaxing evening planned in back at the resort and wanted to test it out for ourselves.

We had the pizza delivery, which was quite good (albeit expensive - $40+ for two 16" pizzas with 1-2 toppings each). Typical room delivery service charges apply, including 18% gratuity and $3 delivery charge for anything that you order off the menu. We found a much less costly option was to order from Roaring Fork & bring back to our room for burgers, salads and such . . . just a thought if you're a bit more budget conscious. The least expensive dinner entree is around $14.00 (cheeseburger) on through $31.00 (NY strip).

brian2000boston
07-01-2008, 01:30 PM
May have to skip the cheese and see if I can make that a hamburger, that is expensive!!!!!! :beat:

pox24
07-03-2008, 09:47 AM
I had two quick trips for business last month and enjoyed in room dining both times. At the BCV I had a filet with salad and baked potato. Last week at the BWV I had shrimp with lemon garlic linguine. Both meals were good. I did prefer the BWV better. They set the table for me and it was brought up timely. Only one drawback..... the price. Its costly, but once in a while why not?