PDA

View Full Version : Ears delivered?

MindyMouse
06-30-2008, 10:26 AM
Is there any where that I can pre-order Mickey Ears, embroidered and have them delivered to our resort for our arrival?

I'd like to surprise my DH and DS.

Thanks!

disneyfan328
06-30-2008, 02:48 PM
I know that this can be done, just not sure how. Maybe call the 1-800 number for guest relations and ask them. I have seen it done on various disney travel programs ect so it has to be possible its just a matter of how to go about doing it.

** OK Update ** I called and was told that requests like these need to be made through reservations? I would start there and see what they say. 407-934-7639 is the number I was given. Hope that helps. Let us know how it works out!

MindyMouse
07-01-2008, 06:17 PM
OMGoodness!

Thank you so much for doing that for me! I will definitely be calling to see if they can help me out.

allentownguy
07-09-2008, 04:01 AM
i was looking for the same thing, i called 407-wdisney and they told me to call the disney florists. they have gift baskets for children to adults. take a look at their web page, it is a little pricey but i can only imagine what my girlfriends face is going to look like when we go into our room for the first time and she has a present.
i am sure you will enjoy the selection they have.:mickey:

www.disneyflorist.com
1503 Live Oak Ln, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Local: 407-827-3505

yjgirl715
07-09-2008, 09:19 AM
That is such a great idea. I am going to have to borrow that idea from you guys. I am not going down till next year, but I have a little book that I made to keep things like the ears idea in it so I can surprise my family with. My in-laws are going with us on our next trip and since it will be their 1st vacation in such a long time and their very 1st Disney trip I want to make it as magical as I can. Thank you for the info.:mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-11-2008, 01:33 PM
:tv: I just saw this on Jon and Kate Plus 8/when they got to the Wilderness Lodge-they had ears for everyone with their names on them!