PDA

View Full Version : Fear Itself

Advnt05
06-30-2008, 08:49 AM
Has anyone watched this new NBC series yet? It comes on Thursday nights at 10 pm ET. Each week is a different storyline with a new cast and features a "Twilight Zone" type storyliine. The stories are really reviting so far and have made what little hair I have left stand on end more than a few times.

You can watch them online as well to catch up on past episodes.

This past week with the bride was spooky as it asks the question, "How well do you really know the person?"

tinkerbell04
07-02-2008, 03:08 PM
I watched it and I am not sure that I am going to like it. I do like that if you miss a week you can still watch it the following week and not feel like you missed anything important.

ChipnDaleGal
07-02-2008, 04:48 PM
The one with Eric Roberts really freaked me out! So far I like the show. Nice summer filler.

brewcrew26
07-03-2008, 08:34 PM
I usually work on Thursday nights but I work at an NBC affiliate so I have to have the TV on at night and I've been watching.

Last week's was such a twist. I love that kind of thing. I missed the first two episodes. But, the one with the guy who switched bodies with the criminal really made me think.

I wonder what's on tap for tonight....but shhh don't tell my boss (oh, wait...I'm also on Intercot)...

IamBelle
07-05-2008, 06:37 PM
I love this show!! I like to watch it at night, for the full affect!

Advnt05
07-11-2008, 09:18 AM
I was a little disappointed in last week's episode (serial killer canibal). The twist at the end didn't seem that big of a twist to me. Kind of anticlimatic. It was creepy up to that point.

I missed last night's episdoe so I'll have to catch that one online.

Just a reminder to parents, this is probably not a kid friendly show.

brewcrew26
07-11-2008, 11:59 AM
I was a little disappointed in last week's episode (serial killer canibal). The twist at the end didn't seem that big of a twist to me. Kind of anticlimatic. It was creepy up to that point.

I missed last night's episdoe so I'll have to catch that one online.

Just a reminder to parents, this is probably not a kid friendly show.

Wasn't on last night...Two episodes of Last Comic Standing. I believe it said it will be back next week, tho.

And definitely...not kid friendly! Rather gory, actually...