Chescat
06-28-2008, 08:24 PM
Happy Cake Day Ice! :rocker::birthday::cake:

cEveArdenfan
06-28-2008, 10:25 PM
Many happy returns of the day, Ice!:surf:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
06-28-2008, 10:43 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ICE.I! :D How many years have you been rockin'? ;) Have a great one! :mickey:

wizardmickey
06-29-2008, 04:29 PM
Thanks everybody!!!
To answer Doll, I've been "rocking" about 27 years (but alive much longer than that!) A good rocker doesn't reveal his true age ;)
Seems these celebrations always go on and on;
Lady Ice got us a room in Natchitoches, LA, and we went to the Bayou Pierre Aligator Farm, a quantly themed little Cajun critter farm. I'll post some pictures when I get time... We held a gator, ate a gator (yummmm) and fed racoons, nutrea rats and pigmy goats. They had a great artist who themed the areas... kinda like a Redneck Disney Park!
That evening we ate at a place called the Landing located in the historic section along the Cane River walkway. Natchitoches is the oldest city/settlement in Louisiana, even before it was part of the Louisiana Purchase. A lot of the wheelings and dealings that made the Louisiana territory (which includes what eventually became either in part or in whole 15 other states) took place there and we visited as many of the historical landmarks as we could.
I suspect (?) the band will surprise me at rehearsal Tuesday (and I in return have a surprise for them!) and then on the 4th we'll have a party with Lady Ice's family as well.
Gosh, don't think I'll surpass the 2 weeks of parties from last year....

HAVE SOME CAKE ON ME Y'ALL!!!!!!

GiltterDisneyGirl
06-29-2008, 06:22 PM
Happy Birthday Ice!!!
:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:
ROCK ON!!!

Jeremy
06-30-2008, 01:14 AM
:party:Happy Birthday Brother!:party:
Hope you had a wonderful day.

OhGee
06-30-2008, 02:09 AM
Whee! Happy Birthday Ice! May all your wishes come true!
:party2::rocker::party2:
:trio::trio::trio:
:birthday:

See.low
06-30-2008, 01:18 PM
To answer Doll, I've been "rocking" about 27 years

Nice! So you started "rocking" at the sweet age of 2? Booyaw!! :woohoo:
Happy Birthday ice ice baby! :rocker:

:cheers: * ching ching *
<3 See see rider :lei:

Tink's Mom
06-30-2008, 02:58 PM
:party2: Happy Birthday Ice!!! :party2:

P.S. Thought I would mention to you that we had a band come through and visit our little base on our little island last week. Their name is Hinder and they rocked hard for us. Are you familiar with them? They were very nice and took photos with everyone and gave out autographed cd's.

Thumper03
06-30-2008, 07:07 PM
Nice! So you started "rocking" at the sweet age of 2?

Nice catch, See.:thumbsup:

:birthday: ICE!

TinkRocks
06-30-2008, 10:50 PM
:rocker: :birthday: :rocker:

Sorry I missed your birthday, Ice - hope you had a great time and are not upset with me... :blush:

wizardmickey
06-30-2008, 10:57 PM
Now now now Rock.i Roads... Upset? Why would I be upset? Just means the party keeps on rockin'! :party:

As for starting at the age of 2, then add 27 years... Oh you flatterers you! Ya really know how to make a guy feel young! :blush:

And yes, I have heard of and heard Hinder. They're a pretty good group... glad ya got to see and meet them!

Alligirl
06-30-2008, 11:46 PM
ROCKER DUDE!!!! I missed your Birthday?!?!?!:( Oh No! I hope you partied hearty!!
Rock on Ice Dude!!
:rocker::rocker::rocker: but then again you are gettng a wee bit older...so maybe...:medic: not that you are clutzy or anything!
BTW good thing Lady Ice didnt let you get too close to them gators with your track record!

<3 Snarky!;)

milklady
07-20-2008, 12:19 AM
Happy Birthday Ice!!:thumbsup:

chrisb26
07-20-2008, 12:50 AM
HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
ICE DUDE!
:cake::rocker::cake:

Please forgive the belated birthday comment ;) I didn't realize you're birthday was while I was on vacation and didn't look at the date it was posted lol

Hope you had a great day!