PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Fastpass on your birthday

gerald72
06-28-2008, 05:47 PM
Just thought I'd mention that I did a Disney survey, and one of the question asked is how appealing is a guest receiving an Ultimate Fastpass on his/her birthday - "allow me and anyone in my group to experience the more popular rides in the park with little or no wait on the day of my birthday or someone in my group."

JPelle76
06-28-2008, 06:33 PM
Oh that would be so great! Especially since I'm going next week for my sisters birthday which IS on the 4th of july. Can you even imagine how awesome that would be with all the crowds we are prepairing to do battle with!

vividms
06-28-2008, 06:45 PM
I think that would be a great idea! But I think you would have to have proof.

What about unbirthdays?:hatter::ccat:

JPelle76
06-28-2008, 07:08 PM
What about unbirthdays?:hatter::ccat:

LOL! When we were in Disneyland for her b-day a few years back I told her she couldn't go on the Alice ride because it wasn't her UN-birthday but i could cause it was mine! We still joke about it all the time!

merlinmagic4
06-28-2008, 08:31 PM
I like that idea but only because my DD's birthday falls during our annual April trip (school vacation week)!!! I guess you'd have to have proof that it actually was your real day.

Crow
06-29-2008, 05:50 PM
I'll take one for my Sept Birthday trip please:party:

laward32
06-29-2008, 06:17 PM
That would be awesome if they started it by January. I am trying to plan a trip for my 35th birthday Jan 9. That would be sweet.:mickey:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-29-2008, 06:37 PM
That would be very cool! I would hope that they would ask for proof in a case like this.

Speedy1998
06-29-2008, 06:56 PM
What a horrible idea. The birthday buttons are already getting abused by people trying to get something special on thier trips. If Disney started doing this it would make it impossible for honest people to ride anything with a fastpass.

Seasonscraps
06-29-2008, 07:15 PM
I think it's a nice idea but it would it should be for the actual birthday person and up to say 3 guests.

None of that...Oh my 25th birthday was last week or my son is turning 6 next week nonsence to get the pass. And no way should a group of 20 all get the pass.

merlinmagic4
06-30-2008, 08:29 AM
What a horrible idea. The birthday buttons are already getting abused by people trying to get something special on thier trips. If Disney started doing this it would make it impossible for honest people to ride anything with a fastpass.

They would have to verify with a driver's license or birth certificate. But, you're right, I can see people manufacturing licenses and birth certificates just to get it.

However, you really don't get anything by wearing a birthday button. My daughter only wears it on her actual birthday but the extent of it is a bunch of "Happy Birthday" greetings. At least this is our experience.

Minnie Imagineer
06-30-2008, 10:30 AM
that would be really cool..but it would get was to out-of-hand with people saying its their birthday and stuff

Pop Centurion
06-30-2008, 04:20 PM
The problem with this is to make sure all is honest, Disney would have to require you to show State issued ID's for the adults. But for children, the only way for verification would be a birth certificate. For one, the only way to avoid fake copies is to require an original with the raised seal. But who would bring such an important document on vacation. So as cool as the idea would be, there's too many factors involved in keeping everyone honest.

TheRustyScupper
06-30-2008, 05:31 PM
Just thought I'd mention that I did a Disney survey, and one of the question asked is how appealing is a guest receiving an Ultimate Fastpass on his/her birthday - "allow me and anyone in my group to experience the more popular rides in the park with little or no wait on the day of my birthday or someone in my group."

1) My birthday just happens to be the 5th of EVERY month.
2) And the twelve people with me are my family.

Taja
06-30-2008, 08:13 PM
Rather useless for us. We like to visit WDW in December. No on has a birthday that month--and seriously doubt we'd ever change to accommodate a birthday!

Young@Heart
07-01-2008, 01:49 AM
I think it's a great way to reward people who are actually celebrating (w/ proof!) their birthday at a given park. :mickey: I Love the pins, and don't think there's anything wrong w/ wearing one a little before or after a birthday, but it would be nice to recognize those who are actually their on that specific day.