PDA

View Full Version : July Campfire Movie Schedule

WDWdriver
06-28-2008, 01:04 PM
Hello again, Campers

Summer nights are warm and humid at Walt Disney World. Make the most of it by taking a cool dip in your resort pool, and then head to the Fort Wilderness campfire for an evening of fun with Chip 'n Dale and a classic Disney movie under the stars. Fire lighting will be at 7:30 nightly. The Sing-a-long starts at 8:00, and the movie starts at 8:40 (times may change on July 4th due to special holiday activities). Here is the movie schedule for July:

Jul 01 Home on the Range
Jul 02 Lilo and Stitch (PG)
Jul 03 Finding Nemo
Jul 04 National Treasure (PG)
Jul 05 Cars
Jul 06 Tarzan
Jul 07 National Treasure 2 (PG)
Jul 08 Ella Enchanted
Jul 09 The Jungle Book
Jul 10 The Little Mermaid
Jul 11 Freaky Friday (PG)
Jul 12 Ratatouille
Jul 13 101 Dalmatians
Jul 14 Enchanted
Jul 15 College Road Trip
Jul 16 Underdog
Jul 17 High School Musical
Jul 18 Meet the Robinsons
Jul 19 The Pacifier (PG)
Jul 20 Toy Story
Jul 21 The Game Plan (PG)
Jul 22 The Rescuers Down Under
Jul 23 Bedknobs and Broomsticks
Jul 24 Chicken Little
Jul 25 High School Musical 2
Jul 26 Herbie Fully Loaded
Jul 27 Peter Pan
Jul 28 The Parent Trap (PG)
Jul 29 Sword in the Stone
Jul 30 Swiss Family Robinson
Jul 31 Mulan

Carol
06-29-2008, 09:15 AM
I know I'm lost here in the camping forum -- :search: -- but I just wanted to say;

Thanks for gathering the information, Ron. You are so dedicated to your forum. I find it so remarkable you physically walk over to the camp to write this all down and then bring it to text for our members every month. :notworth:

Once again your monthly campfire movie schedule is posted first here on Intercot. Visitors from other Disney fan sites will soon find it here and post it elsewhere as their own, but for now it is just for you.
Doesn't that just burn your butt? :mad: Cut + Paste = Theft of Content :nono:

Now how do I get out of here? :scared:

ibrowse17
06-29-2008, 09:22 AM
Thanks for your effort here. I always enjoy your post, as it make me feel closer to FW:thumbsup:

WDWdriver
06-29-2008, 10:42 AM
Now how do I get out of here? :scared:

Someone lead Carol to Outpost Depot. She forgot to bring a flashlight! :rolleyes: Amateurs!

Thanks, Carol.