PDA

View Full Version : Which characters are 'underexposed'?

Minniefan68
06-27-2008, 08:54 PM
Having grown up the past 40 years with Disney and the characters, I would like to see some of the 'oldies, but goodies' in the parks. Like Lady and the Tramp, Dalmations, the Aristocats. Granted you can find them on merchandise, but there is not a ride representing them or even an appearance in a parade.

Which would you like to see DIsney bring back?

Cheryl :mickey:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-27-2008, 10:33 PM
Roger and Jessica Rabbit.

Also, with them working on KH3, I think Sora and KH Donald and Goofy should come back!

AnnetteFan
06-28-2008, 02:13 AM
I'd like to see more Chip'n'Dale merchandise. There really isn't a lot considering the characters popularity. It's gotten better though, when I was a kid there was absolutly nothing in the parks or anywhere else. All I had was a set of plushes. And now most of the chipmunk stuff you do find is done in the "cuties" style which just isn't the same.

I think Robin Hood and The Jungle Book are two movies that just don't get enough recognition anywhere. And I'd like for the classic live action films like Thomasina or Toby Tyler to get more recognition. It's a shame the Disney Channel doesn't show them anymore because I think todays kids would still enjoy them if they were exposed, they just aren't being exposed.

jpH/keD
06-28-2008, 11:37 AM
While I think Marie from the Aristocats is occasionally out in France at Epcot I have NEVER seen or heard of her brothers, Berlioz or Toulouse!(sp) I would think Duchess or Thomas O'Malley would be cool also! Can you tell we really like that movie?? :thumbsup:

scoot241
06-28-2008, 12:36 PM
Also, with them working on KH3, I think Sora and KH Donald and Goofy should come back!

I know there's some KH spinoffs coming out, but I haven't heard anything about KH3.

like2workout
06-28-2008, 07:09 PM
i would love to see bernard and bianca from the rescuers!

BelleLovesTheBeast
06-29-2008, 12:44 PM
I agree with all the ones mentioned. I'd like to see Bambi too.

I think the problem is overexposure of some movies.

Goofy0101
06-29-2008, 01:13 PM
I know there's some KH spinoffs coming out, but I haven't heard anything about KH3.

I've heard talk of a KH3, too. Is it supposed to be coming out on Wii? Anyways, I think Sora & KH Donald & Goofy would be a cool addition.

I also think there should be some more villains, like Jafar, Snow Queen, & Maleficent. Great Thread!

Minnie Imagineer
07-01-2008, 06:54 PM
-malificent, lucifer
-cheshier cat, caterpillar, march hare
-rajah
-timothy mouse
-Belle in her golden-yellow ball gown instead of her peasent frock!
-pain & panic
-jolly (hunchback)
-si & am
-pleakley
-scuttle!!
-kocoum
-and the jonas brothers (haha, have to add them to every one of my posts!....though it would be amazing to meet them!! especially in wdw!)

CaptainJessicaSparrow
07-01-2008, 07:03 PM
Belle almost always appears in Toontown with her dress. Like....90% of the time.

Minnie Imagineer
07-01-2008, 10:38 PM
Belle almost always appears in Toontown with her dress. Like....90% of the time.

really? every time i've gone it's only the blue dress-i'll have to hunt her down now! thanks for the info! :D

CaptainJessicaSparrow
07-02-2008, 12:37 AM
When she's around the parks like at the Storybook Gardens or at Epcot and Studios, it's usually the blue dress.

I've never seen her at Toontown without the yellow gown. I think it'd be too out of place with the other princesses in their gowns. Unless all of Belle's gowns were ruined, then maybe....but she has a lot of changes of clothes, if you follow.

joanna71985
07-02-2008, 01:38 PM
Belle only wears the yellow gown in 2 places- Toontown, and if she is the lobby princess at Norway. Everywhere else she wears the blue dress.

elmjimmlm
07-02-2008, 01:46 PM
Lady and the Tramp, Dalmations, the Aristocats

Which would you like to see DIsney bring back?

Cheryl :mickey:

All of the above...I love these characters and I cant wait to see Maie in Epcot...

MickeyandTink
07-02-2008, 03:07 PM
Roger and Jessica Rabbit.

:ditto:

ChadParker33
07-02-2008, 07:01 PM
I definitly agree with Roger and Jessica.....they have been my faves since well (oh my god it's been 20 years.....man I'm getting old) 1988. And you never see anything in any parks with Roger on it. I know before many of you have discussed the problems Disney has with Roger's creator/owner?? But it would still be nice to see him get his due once in a while. It's a shame all WDW has to show for Roger is a pressed coin machine.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
07-02-2008, 08:28 PM
They actually sell more stuff with Jessica on it. Disney Shopping seems to have a lot of her on the website.

Hayden's Dad
07-03-2008, 10:02 AM
You know the only place I have seen Roger is on the birthday cards the waiters and waitresses give you at the charcter meals that have been signed by all the charcters there. We have several :blush: