PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Characters

Goofy0101
06-27-2008, 03:06 PM
Following jpH/keD's advice, I decided to post a new forum for any info on characters that just come out for Christmas. I've heard of Scrooge McDuck, Toy Soldiers, Christmas Trees, Gingerbread Men, Frosty the Snowman, and Reindeer. Can anyone tell me where to look for these characters? Are there any other additions?
Thanks!

joanna71985
06-27-2008, 04:01 PM
Following jpH/keD's advice, I decided to post a new forum for any info on characters that just come out for Christmas. I've heard of Scrooge McDuck, Toy Soldiers, Christmas Trees, Gingerbread Men, Frosty the Snowman, and Reindeer. Can anyone tell me where to look for these characters? Are there any other additions?
Thanks!

The only character I know that meets out of that list is Scrooge. I have never heard of the others meeting.

Scrooge meets in Fantasyland, across from the Teacups.

danicafan
06-27-2008, 05:36 PM
I've been every year for the past 5 years the first or second week of December and have only seen Scrooge McDuck. I always to to MVMCP as well and there are no meet and greets for any of the others you mentioned either.

jpH/keD
06-28-2008, 11:11 AM
At Epcot they have all the WS Santas around the world !! We loved seeing them! Even countries that do not have Santas have other neat characters like China has the Monkey King! Those are totally unique to the Christmas time holiday! Also I LOVED the Fab 5 in the Christmas costumes at the show in front of the castle! It was beautiful!

AK has Santa Goofy who holds quite the audience! And I loved the costumes for the Jingle Jungle Parade!!

We went to Breakfast at the Poly and I think Stitch had a Christmas scarf on! But I will have to check my pix to be sure on that!

I never found her but BELLE in her burgandy Christmas dress would have rocked my DD6's world! We looked everywhere but never got to do a meet w/ her in that costume.

There are plenty of specials you can find! You just have to keep an open mind! But I do agree, characters would be the best! Especially for the true Disneyphiles!!! Good luck and have a magical trip!

AnnetteFan
06-28-2008, 01:44 PM
The gingerbread men and Christmas characters are all in the parade but I don't think they ever do meet and greets.
Camp Minnie Mickey at AK usually has the fab 5 in their Christmas costumes available for meet and greet, including Santa Goofy.

joanna71985
06-28-2008, 11:07 PM
I never found her but BELLE in her burgandy Christmas dress would have rocked my DD6's world! We looked everywhere but never got to do a meet w/ her in that costume.

She only wears it during MVMCP.

Jozymouse
07-03-2008, 01:09 PM
MANY years ago, we met a snowman and reindeers but those days are long gone. Nowadays, you can meet Santa, Disney characters dressed for Xmas (Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Stitch, Lilo) and Scrooge was out in Dec 2007. I would LOVE to meet a ToySoldier, i LOVE those guys!!!:cloud9: