PDA

View Full Version : Custom Avatar?

trudisneygal
06-27-2008, 02:14 PM
Can someone tell me how (or if) I can use a custom avatar? I thought there used to be a way to upload your own, but now I can't seem to find it.

Piglet822
06-27-2008, 03:59 PM
Only moderators have custom avatars, and some members that contributed to our fund raising efforts awhile back.
We've got hundreds (literally) to choose from so I'm sure you'll be able to find one that suits you. And be sure to check back every so often since Carol does add new ones occassionally :)

trudisneygal
06-27-2008, 10:38 PM
Thank you! I was just curious to see if I could because I'm in theater and I also host princess parties as a princess character, so I thought it would be fun to use a pic of me in costume as an avatar. All of my family and friends know me as the Disney "princess". I love what's there to choose from already though!

TINKERBELL_82
07-18-2008, 12:45 PM
Does anyone know if they are going to do the "contributer" thing again? I was on hiatus last time and I'm very sad that I missed the opportunity for a custom avatar, and the chance to contribute to my favorite website!:(

John
07-18-2008, 02:00 PM
Right now, we don't have any needs to fill - the last drive was for a server upgrade. So, barring anything crazy (knock wood), we won't be doing a fund drive soon.