PDA

View Full Version : Non-expiration Tickets Question

barnaby
06-27-2008, 12:57 PM
If you purchase child (age 3-9) non-expiration ticket for a child who is a 9 years old this year, can you use the remaining days the following year when he/she is 10 years old?

CleveRocks
06-27-2008, 01:23 PM
YES!

Disney provides a complimentary upgrade to an adult ticket if the child who already used part of the ticket is older than "child" age when you go to use the remaining entitlements on the ticket.

This does NOT apply to unused tickets. In other words, you can't buy a bunch of child-priced tickets for your 9-year-old, and then put those UNUSED tickets in a drawer and pull one out every few years.

You also have to make sure that the "adult" you are upgrading the ticket for is the "child" who partially used the ticket in the past. In other words, let's say that today you buy a non-expiring ticket for your 9-year-old and use only some of the days. If you visit again in 2010, you can upgrade that left-over ticket for that 11-year-old child, but you wouldn't be able to receive the complimentary upgrade if you tried to do it for your 16-year-old child. I hope that makes sense.

barnaby
06-28-2008, 10:26 AM
Makes sense.
Thanks!!!!

PS - Fellow South Jerseyan here. Formerly downbeach of AC (Wildwood Crest), now in Cumberland Co. :)

CleveRocks
06-28-2008, 09:27 PM
I'm on Wheat Rd. and Delsea Dr. every other Friday ... I'll wave!!!