PDA

View Full Version : Tuvalu or Tahiti bldg?

mouseketeer mom
06-27-2008, 12:39 PM
We booked a MK view for nights at the Poly in August before moving to a club level stay at the BC for the rest of the trip. Today I was on the phone with Disney and the rep was telling me I will be in either Tuvalu or Tahiti, since I am asking for a ground floor. She was telling me they just had a stay in Tuvalu ground floor and in her opinion it was much better than Tahiti,..more central, etc...Does anyone have experience in either of these bldgs at the Poly? I've never requested a bldg before, but think I might for this trip. Thanks!

mel
06-27-2008, 01:02 PM
stayed at the tahiti last time we were at dw.. I think it is over by the marina.. it was great .. close to the great ceremonial house.. and of course captain cooks..

MatterhornMiss
06-27-2008, 01:43 PM
I've stayed in Tuvalu, although it was a garden view, and liked it. It seemed like it was in a nice quiet area. But, looking at the property map, Tahiti seems it would meet that description too, though it is closer to the TTC. I don't know if you could find info on the web or from someone here, but I've read that rooms at the Poly can vary greatly in size. If one of the buildings had bigger rooms, I'd probably go for that one.