PDA

View Full Version : 'Journey to the Center of the Earth' [Merged Threads]

disneycutie165
06-27-2008, 10:54 AM
This movie is going to be awesome! Brendan Fraser makes a comeback with Mummy 4 and Journey to the Center of the Earth! 3-D makes it even better! Who's stoked?

Melanie
06-27-2008, 07:46 PM
I'm actually excited about this movie. However coincidental, I couldn't help but think of the Journey to the Center of the Earth ride at Tokyo DisneySea when seeing the previews for this movie. Very similar look and feel!

mrsgaribaldi
06-29-2008, 04:35 AM
I saw a coming attraction tonight and it looks good. I'm really looking forward to the new Mummy movie:blush:

WDWFREAK101
06-29-2008, 07:02 AM
I'm REALLY looking forward to this and I'm glad that they took it to the new level and made it 3-D. This AND a new Mummy movie! I'm stoked! :number1:

brownie
06-30-2008, 10:15 AM
We saw the trailer for this and it does look good. I've added it to my movies to see list!

HeyMrsL!ItsThisGuy!
07-15-2008, 01:14 AM
"Journey To The Center of The Earth"

Though it's no "Godfather", "Citizen Kane", or even "Tootsie", "JTTCOtheE" is a wicked fun watch! It never slows down into one of those "come on, get to the good stuff moments..." and it does not have an overly complicated plot.

Go see it in 3D or 2D, I saw it in 2D and it was still a really entertaining flick!

So is it... :D or :ack: ?

Definitely: :D

Melanie
07-15-2008, 01:37 AM
"Journey To The Center of The Earth"

Hi! I've merged your thread with the existing discussion on the movie we already have going in the Movies forum.

Glad to hear you liked it. I'm looking forward to seeing it this weekend. :thumbsup:

RedSoxFan
07-15-2008, 08:04 AM
DD11 was at a slumber b'day party last night and they went to see it. She called me last night to say goodnight and said the movie was AWESOME. She wants to see it again. I did see the previews and it did look good.

disneycutie165
07-15-2008, 03:56 PM
It was a great movie, without a doubt, but I don't think it did very well with the audiences. We saw it the second night it was out, and about only ten more people saw it. And we even saw the 7:30 show, which is when it does best. Well, that's how it did in VA. But it made third on the highest grossing for the weekend.:D

hokies4life
07-30-2008, 12:19 PM
I just went to see this movie this past weekend, in 3D! That was a first for me. I don't know if it was because they'd already seen the other movies out or what, but our theater was PACKED! Even a few weeks after it had come out. Definitely a great movie :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:chipdale: