PDA

View Full Version : characters at water parks

scootch713
06-27-2008, 08:50 AM
Going in Nov, BB is the only water park open. Do characters visit?? If so, is there a specific section or spot? thanks

sisterdisco
06-27-2008, 09:56 AM
We saw the Alligator at Blizard Beach once. He was walking around---I don't know if he has a name.

WedWay Peoplemover
06-27-2008, 12:30 PM
It seems VERY hit or miss... I have an annual pass and have seen Goofy once at Blizzard and another character..can't remember who... at Typhoon.

don't count on it... but there is a chance that you'll be sitting on your chair and SURPRISE!!! hey... I think that dog is Goofy!

AnnetteFan
06-29-2008, 02:31 AM
Goofy is usually at BB and Lilo/Stitch are usually at TL. But as with any characters anywhere there are no promises or set times you can be sure to find them.

Minnie Imagineer
06-29-2008, 10:39 AM
what character is supposed to be at typhoon lagoon? Is it the gator?? Well i've been to TL 2 times within the past 3 years and have never seen any characters :( I think it would be really cool to see a character there! But how do they do that? Kids are soaking wet and then they go to hug a costumed character??
Oh and I think in one of the water parks (maybe TL) they should add something like Ariels grotto and put a character like Ariel there.

mac badger
07-08-2008, 12:52 PM
i have seen stitch at typhoon lagoon 2 or 3 times, at closing time by the photo booth

Doug The Disney Man
07-09-2008, 02:16 AM
Last year, it seemed that Goofy lived at BB. We went 3 times in the week, and he welcomed us every day. I wonder if they just had a spare Goofy suit and shipped it on over there.

There are minimal characters at the water parks because it is really tough to carry autograph books and cameras around it your swimsuit. But, it is nice to see a character or two around.

NJGIRL
07-09-2008, 03:49 PM
I have been to BB many times and have never seen any characters.

Maleficent's Dad
07-09-2008, 05:14 PM
I've seen a whopping total of three characters at water parks - all of them at Typhoon Lagoon.

Last summer we saw Stitch (twice).
Four years ago, we saw Chip & Dale.

It's rare, but it does happen...

Young@Heart
07-11-2008, 01:10 AM
I know there are photopass photographers at the waterparks. Are they available for pics w/ characters at the parks (if characters happen to be there)? I know I don't want to carry my camera around w/ me there. :confused:

Maleficent's Dad
07-12-2008, 08:47 PM
I know there are photopass photographers at the waterparks. Are they available for pics w/ characters at the parks (if characters happen to be there)? I know I don't want to carry my camera around w/ me there. :confused:
Not that I saw.
Stitch was "stationed" on one of the bridges crossing the lazy river. He was solo - no photographers with him.

The chipmunks I saw were in the kiddie area of Typhoon Lagoon - just them and their handler, no photographer.

gerald72
07-12-2008, 09:36 PM
We saw the Alligator at Blizard Beach once. He was walking around---I don't know if he has a name.

Ice Gator