PDA

View Full Version : beach club for kids

jonahbear2006
06-27-2008, 03:47 AM
I have noticed the long list of things for the children to do at the Polynesian but I am wondering if there is a similar list of things to do at the beach club. We have noticed that they do movies on the beach, is there anything else that we should know about before we take the kids, in Sept? Anything that is scheduled at the BC/YC is of interest to us, so please all suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance.

RALPH
06-27-2008, 06:27 AM
You did not state the age of the children. Well, your kids are going to be focused on Storm-A-Long Bay. They always have something going on around there. I've noticed the staff doing some things with the kids, but did not pay attention. Vollyball in the pool is a hoot.

That is all I can offer, as we really just focused on the best pool in WDW while there. Other times it was park time, or dragging DS out of the arcade!

We would walk/ drive to fantasia gardens to do some mini golf when he was younger. A lot of fun it was.

TammiMcMan
06-27-2008, 01:07 PM
I've noticed the staff doing some things with the kids, but did not pay attention.If you can get your kids out of the pool ;) When we were at the YC in December, I know the CM's were leading a group of kids around the property on a treasure hunt. There were other activities going on, but like the previous poster, between the pool, arcade, Epcot and exploring all the BW had to offer, we didn't really have time to do any of them.

bruin1344
06-27-2008, 01:18 PM
i remember staying at the beach club as a kid and had a blast, i enjoyed the pool a lot, the short walk to epcot, boat ride to mgm, the arcade, and character breakfast at cape may

jonahbear2006
07-18-2008, 01:57 AM
I started a thread on this back a bit but couldnt find it. Anyways, in case anyone else wants to know, I found out some more information on this tonight.

volleyball, Bingo, Poolside Karaoke, and tshirt decorating! Activities change daily and guest will receive a activites calendar apon check in!
A Campfire Sing-Along is held nightly on the beach in front of SAB. Marshmallows and s'mores are available for purchase! Following the campfire nightly is "Movies Under the Stars". The movie changes nightly and currently the schedule is

Sunday nights- "Finding Nemo"
Monday night- "Ratatouille"
Tuesday night- "Monsters, Inc."
Wednesday night- National Treasure"
Thursday night- "Toy Story"
Friday night-
Saturday night- "Enchanted"