PDA

View Full Version : Walt Disney World Restaurants

Dreamer14
06-27-2008, 03:40 AM
I have some family members visiting me and I would like to make a reservation for one restaurant at Walt Disney World. The reservation will be used in late September and I feel that if I make it now I will be able to get it. Does anyone have a favorite?

I am looking for something around the $20-$25 entree.

mrsgaribaldi
06-27-2008, 05:16 AM
Did you want one at a resort or a park? I would suggest Rose & Crown in Epcot, California Grill in Contemporary (more pricey though), Brown Derby in MGM, Ohana in the Poly. Let us know more what you're looking for.;)

ElenitaB
06-27-2008, 08:19 AM
There are so many restaurants to chose from!

MrsGarabaldi gave some great suggestions and asked some key questions. :thumbsup:

I'd also suggest that you peruse some menus which you can find here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/menus/default.asp) at InfoCentral.

wendy*darling
06-27-2008, 08:32 AM
It would be helpful to know how many people, and what ages, are in your group.
Will you be in the parks that day? Or just looking for a nice meal in a resort or at Downtown Disney.

Even though you are looking at late September- many of the more popular restaurants are probably booked by now. This is the end of the very popular "Free Dining Plan" period for guests staying on a package. So, the restaurants are very busy.

Something to consider as well... buffets. Most are in the $25-$30 price range for adults and are all you can eat. Many have characters who come around to the tables for photo ops and autographs. There are also some very nice non-character meals that are fixed price as well. We like buffets for groups of varying ages and tastes. They always have very good food and let each person try some new foods, get as much or as little of anything they want, and usually have some form of entertainment.