PDA

View Full Version : My Flower Power Disney Trip Day 19

PeterPansMagic
06-27-2008, 12:15 AM
This was the last full day of our trip & it was a sad & depressing day for all of us. We had breakfast reservations at Kona so Jim picked us up in his car. He drove over to the Polynesian Resort. Jim & Louis had the Tonga Toast which is french toast deep fried with bananas in the middle of it. It's topped with cinnamon & sugar. I had the very delicious Eggs Benedict with Freshly made Pineapple juice. For my birthday they gave me a birthday dessert. I still don't know what it was they gave me.

After Breakfast, Jim & I went to the boating area while Louis took the Monorail, to catch the Pop Century bus to drop off his walker & get his ECV. We went to the boating area because Jim & I went on a Sea Raycer. It is a two seater speed boat & they used to be called a water mouse. I really loved being on the sea raycer & I wanted to be on it all day long. Jim took me all around Bay Lake & some of the Seven Seas Lagoon which was a beautiful ride & a great way to get to know each other.

After the Sea Raycer, we got on the Monorail to Magic Kingdom so we could meet Louis at Tony's Town Square patio. After Jim dropped me off, Louis & I left Magic Kingdom & went to Pop Century. I took the rest of the video of the resort from the 80s & 90s. After doing the rest of the resort & down memory lane, we went back to our room to take a nap.

I was so relaxed from the Sea Raycer, I didn't want to do anything else. Then again maybe the depression was already setting in. My legs were still tired from the day & night before. By this time, I wasn't too keen on going to EPCOT & walking again. Besides, I was starting to feel the blisters on the bottom of my feet.

After our nap, we took the bus to Downtown Disney & ate at Earl Of Sandwich for one last time. I was also hoping Ghiradelli's was open but it wasn't. We went to Guest Relations to look at the photos on my photo pass. I loved the photo's so much that we decided to buy the CD. After this, we went back to our Pop Century resort to have our last drink refills & pack.

I want to thank Jim for taking me on the Sea Raycer & this was one of the highlights of our trip. He really made my day by taking me on it & I hope we can do it again.

Stay Tuned For the Epilogue.

DizNee143
06-27-2008, 03:44 PM
ooh i hate the last day...sounds like you had a great day though...glad you ended you trip on such a high!! :mickey:

faline
06-27-2008, 06:39 PM
Yippee! You got out on the Sea Racer even if you couldn't drive one! Sounds like a great finale to your trip!

pdrlkr
06-27-2008, 09:57 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

dolphinmickey9170
06-29-2008, 02:35 PM
I always hate to see the last day come. Thanks for sharing.:mickey:

ChipnDaleGal
07-01-2008, 11:49 AM
Even on a nice long trip like yours, the last day is still hard. Sure sounds like you had lots of fun and good food though. Thanks for reporting. :mickey: