PDA

View Full Version : Confused!!!

Wrigley
06-26-2008, 01:18 PM
We are taking our next vacation to the Wolrd October 29th-November 7th 2009. At that time, my DD will be 2 when we check in and will turn 3 on November 1st while we are there. We went and bought our part tickets already at the Disney Store and I asked the lady if we needed to buy one for DD. She said "no" since she will be 2 when we check in. Now, I called this morning to hold our rooms for CBR and I asked the gentleman the ticket question just to verify. He told me that since she will turn 3 on our trip that we need tickets for her when she turns 3. Which answer is right?? I guess I was all excited when the Disney Store told me she wouldn't need a ticket!!!!! Thanks so much!:mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-26-2008, 01:20 PM
You won't need a ticket!

Disney uses the age at check-in as the age for the entire trip. DD turned 10 on our last trip, but was able to use her child ticket for the entire trip. So, if your DD is 2 the day you check is, she is 2 for the entire trip:mickey:

CleveRocks
06-26-2008, 03:58 PM
Disney's official policy is that the age of a guest on the day of check-in is the age of the guest throughout that entire stay (with regards to tickets, dining, # of people permitted in room, etc.).

Young@Heart
06-27-2008, 02:09 AM
In 2006, our daughter turned 3 during our stay. We were told by AAA when we booked our package that she would be considered 2 for the entire trip. :mickey: You won't have any trouble if you don't have a ticket for her.