PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dining Tournament: Cinderella Region

DizneyFreak2002
06-26-2008, 10:55 AM
The Chip & Dale Region is complete... Here are the results:

Whispering Canyon Cafe defeated Cabana Bar and Grill 45-3; Portobello Yacht Club narrowly defeated Fountainview Cafe 28-15; Teppan Endo defeated Good's Food To Go 45-5; and in our upset, Flame Tree BBQ defeated The Mara 38-9...

The Cinderella Region games will now begin... Voting will be cast the same way as the previous regions.... Remember, I am going to list all 8 restaurants in the region in the poll... I am listing them as if it were the brackets you were looking at... Multiple votes are allowed for the poll... When voting, please only vote for 4 of the restaurants..

Here are the match ups:

1) Kona Cafe faces 8) Wetzel's Pretzels
2) Hollywood Brown Derby faces 7) Beach Club Market Place
3) Cape May Cafe faces 6) Sunshine Seasons
4) Liberty Inn faces 5) Tutto Italia

When voting, please keep these match ups in mind... Please vote for one restaurant per match up, up to 4 votes... Rememeber, you will be allowed multiple votes...

All should go smooth just like the previous two regions....

Remember to keep track of the brackets here... The brackets have been updated to feature all the completed regions:

Disney Dining Tournament (http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=278703)

Ok, on to the beginning of the tournament.. Happy voting!!!

avantgardeinker
06-26-2008, 12:30 PM
Interesting that Tutto Italia and Liberty Inn are so close. I wonder if it's because TI is still so new and a lot of people haven't been there yet. I know it's early, but it will be interesting to see how that plays out.

:mickey:

Kairi_7378
06-26-2008, 01:34 PM
I'm interested in seeing how Sunshine Seasons, Everyone's favorite CS place in Epcot, does against the popular Cape May Cafe buffet.

DizneyFreak2002
06-26-2008, 09:27 PM
I'm interested in seeing how Sunshine Seasons, Everyone's favorite CS place in Epcot, does against the popular Cape May Cafe buffet.

In the early going, it is relatively close...

BritCody
06-27-2008, 07:27 AM
Voting on this poll is such a nice way to start the work day!!!

GrmGrninGost
06-27-2008, 09:06 AM
Great tournament! :mickey:

beksy
06-27-2008, 10:40 AM
This one had 2 of my favorites...Kona and Sunshine Seasons! They're on our must-do list so they were easy choices. By the way, great poll!:thumbsup:

DizneyFreak2002
06-27-2008, 11:32 AM
Cape May and Sunshine Seasons are in a bit of a fight.... only 9 votes separate them... The other contests aren't too close...

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
06-27-2008, 12:24 PM
It will be interesting to see how the 4-5 and the 3-6 match up turns out. These were both close votes for me although ask me tomorrow and I might answer differently on the same questions. Kona should be slam dunk!

bruin1344
06-27-2008, 01:21 PM
Cape May is one of my favorite buffets in disney

DizneyFreak2002
06-27-2008, 09:17 PM
Cape May Cafe has now pulled away from Sunshine Season it appears... There is a 10 vote gap between the two dining options now... Voting ends tomorrow morning so things may change... We'll see...

For those of you wondering... we still have 9 more regions to go in the first round... Seems like a lot, but, we'll get through them quickly.... Then, it will be on to Round 2....