PDA

View Full Version : Bibbide Bobbidi Boutique/My Disney Girl's Perfectly Princess Tea Party

wetoofun
06-26-2008, 08:47 AM
We have schedule the boutique (magic kingdom) and tea prty for the same day in August.

We are scheduled for the boutique at 8:00 am and the tea party starts at 10:30. Just wondering if anyone thinks we will be late to the tea party.

kakn7294
06-26-2008, 09:04 AM
It would depend on how quickly you get into BBB. When we did the DTD one in Dec 2006, we were waiting 30 - 45 min before the girls ever even got seated with their Fairygodmother-in-training then the basic appointment and no photo package took another 30 - 45 min. I think you might be one of the earliest appointments so you should be good since you have that 2 1/2 hr window but still try to arrive just a little bit early. If it looks like you might have to wait a while when you arrive at BBB, explain to them about the tea at 10:30. They might be able to move the process along just a bit quicker knowing that you have somewhere else you need to be. Sounds like a great morning for a little princess!! Have a great time!

scootch713
06-26-2008, 09:09 AM
I have an 8am BBB appt for November and told that was the first seating. I do plan on arriving by 740am to be sure of it... then have CRT for breakfast at 955am... and I am not concerned they won't make it..... we do already have our costumes. If you are running short on time, you can always come back to MK for the picture taking part.

cal5755
06-26-2008, 01:34 PM
I think you should be ok with that early of an appointment... I agree when you check in you should let them know of your 10:30 tea party!!

You guys are going to have a super magical princess morning :cloud9: