PDA

View Full Version : ? Big Kids and Childrens' Menus

RedSoxFan
06-26-2008, 07:27 AM
Going to WDW in October. Will restaurants let DS16 and DD12 eat off the children's menu? We have ADR's for LeCellier; but neither one of them are going to eat what is on the adult menu.

PirateLover
06-26-2008, 07:57 AM
I don't really think it should be a problem. I ate off the kids menu when I was 16. Heck, my then 50 year old mother once at off the kids menu!

CanadianWDWFan
06-26-2008, 08:08 AM
Anybody can order off the children's menu. At least we have in the past. The only time you won't be able to do it is when you are on the dining plan.

wendy*darling
06-26-2008, 08:34 AM
Yes- anyone can order from the kids' menu.

Even on the DDP- your server will work with you if you can't find anything on the regular menu that suits you. If your 12 & 16 year olds prefer chicken fingers- they can often make an adult size entree. Not as good a value for your DDP dollars, but at least they will eat.

What we find the best bet for picky teens (or kids or adults ;))- Buffets!!
Character or not- everyone can choose what they want, and how much of it they want.
Everyone is happy. :mickey:

At LeCellier- at lunch they serve hamburger ("grilled steak burger"). If you are there for dinner- ask your server if it is possible to get the burger from the lunch menu.

Figment!
06-26-2008, 08:47 AM
Your server may also offer to accommodate you with an "adult sized portion" of a Children's Menu item.

RedSoxFan
06-26-2008, 07:25 PM
Thank you for your replies. This is a relief as I did not want to cancel my ADR for LeCellier. It's the one place I've been wanting to eat at. We are not on the dining plan.