PDA

View Full Version : First time to Disney buttons?

momof3+twins
06-25-2008, 03:45 PM
It seems like I have heard somewhere that there are buttons for kids on their first trip to Disney. Does anyone know anything about this?

joanna71985
06-25-2008, 03:50 PM
Yep. There are buttons that say "first time to Disney" that guests can wear. Guest Relations at the parks has them.

RBrooksC
06-25-2008, 03:55 PM
If you let Disney know when you are planning your trip, they will have them at the Resort for you. We had Anniversary buttons and our son had a First Trip button when we went there last September.

RalsFam
06-25-2008, 04:11 PM
This is cool. Our trip in October will be our whole family's trip to WDW, a really late (6yrs) honeymoon for my wife and I and a welcome home trip from overseas!:mickey: My kids are so excited about going to Mickey's house.

dismommy
06-25-2008, 06:59 PM
Th CM checking us in at the POFQ gave my son one, he had been explaining to her that it was his first trip and how excited he was and everything he was looking forward to, so once she gave us our keys to world cards she asked us to wait a minute and went behind a door and came back with on and some stickers, she even wrote his name and the dates of his visit on the back.

cal5755
06-25-2008, 09:45 PM
I plan on getting them our next trip... we are bringing Aunt Apple who is 96 and it is her first visit..... it is also the first visit for my cousin Cheryl (my namesake) and for my friends 4 grand children so I plan on getting them all buttons....

I am also thinking of getting me and DH anniversary buttons... we are going in September and our anniversary is in October... but we never had a honeymoon before so I am considering celebrating in the world... just not sure if we should since it is a few weeks after we go to Disney.....

bkfree
06-26-2008, 12:01 AM
Our last trip was a celebration on 3 fronts- First trip for kids
Both my kids birthday
Our 25 weddiing Anniversary
We stayed at YC and they gave us buttons for all three, which we proudly wore everyday of the trip
It thrilled my kids when passerbys and CM told them Happy Birthday and we love all the SIlver Anniversary Congrats!

donnah77
06-26-2008, 12:27 PM
We stopped at City Hall on Main Street in MK on our first morning, got 1st Visit buttons for DS and nieces, as well as Anniversary buttons for the grandparents. They all got a lot of well wishes from CMs throughout our week!
Have fun! Donna

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-26-2008, 01:23 PM
We loved the First Visit button.

The resort check-in gave Mom one when we told them that it was her first trip (at 62 years old). She loved wearing it!