PDA

View Full Version : General Character Info?

Goofy0101
06-25-2008, 03:20 PM
Hey everybody! We've just finalized our vacation for Christmastime and it is our first time going around Christmas. I was wondering if anybody had any general character info to share with me about this time. Who is easy to find? Who is known to appear? Where are the hotspots? Are there any new ones to watch out for? I am especially interested in:

1. Maleficent
2. Hades
3. Shan Yu
4. Tarzan
5. Hercules
6. Snow Queen
7. Horace & Clarabelle
8. Clara Cluck

joanna71985
06-25-2008, 03:43 PM
Hey everybody! We've just finalized our vacation for Christmastime and it is our first time going around Christmas. I was wondering if anybody had any general character info to share with me about this time. Who is easy to find? Who is known to appear? Where are the hotspots? Are there any new ones to watch out for? I am especially interested in:

1. Maleficent
2. Hades
3. Shan Yu
4. Tarzan
5. Hercules
6. Snow Queen
7. Horace & Clarabelle
8. Clara Cluck

Maleficent- Very rare. Only guaranteed out for mnsshp.

Hades- does not meet

Shan Yu- does not meet

Tarzan- only out during mnsshp

Hercules- no longer meets

Snow Queen- out for mnsshp, and I have also gotten her at the Hat in the afternoon once in awhile

Horace and Clarabelle- Town Square

Clara Cluck- extremely rare

BelleLovesTheBeast
06-25-2008, 05:08 PM
I meet Clara Cluck last Sept. by the Sorcerer's Hat in DHS.

I too have only see Maleficent (and Snow Queen) at MNSSHP.

The others I've never seen anywhere.

jpH/keD
06-26-2008, 05:40 PM
But there are several other characters who only come out for Christmas. Maybe you could focus on them..?? We saw Scrooge McDuck at MVMCP but I think he was at Donald'sTree Lot even during the regular hours. He doesn't make that many appearances during the rest of the year. And also most characters have Christmas outfits on which are very different! We loved Santa Goofy at AK! He was great!

The parks are beautiful that time of year! Have a magically fun trip!:thumbsup:

biodtl
06-28-2008, 09:47 PM
Horace and Clarabelle- Town Square
We found them at the park entrance last time.

AnnetteFan
06-29-2008, 02:27 AM
I've only ever seen Clarabelle Cluck twice, both at MGM, once in front of the hat and once in front of what's now Toy Story Mania, both were part of training groups since she's only brought out as a training character for the most part.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-29-2008, 10:17 AM
Clarabelle and Horace appear regularly outside the Emporium or near the Firehouse on Main Street. Usually, early in the morning.

Goofy0101
06-29-2008, 01:17 PM
Thanks, everybody!
When you say "early in the morning", are we talking like 8:00AM-10:00AM kind of thing?

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-29-2008, 02:49 PM
Yes, typically before noon. I believe that their last set is around 11:00-11:30.