PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks Crusies

Hayden's Dad
06-25-2008, 12:48 PM
What did you think of your cruise? Was it worth it for the extra money? Thanks.

fanofdisney
06-25-2008, 12:56 PM
We thought it was fantastic and definitely worth the money.:thumbsup: I know the reservations are hard to get so I worked on getting one starting with the first date of our vacation. I didn't get through until our last available night and of course I called when the lines opened. I hope you get the night you want:fingers:

danicafan
06-25-2008, 03:02 PM
Do you know if you can have 12 people combined if there is a mixture of adults/children. I've seen where that is true but everytime I call Disney to get information they tell me it is a maximum of 10 people for the fireworks cruise. I am wanting to book the Fireworks cruise for my 40th Birthday in January but want to make sure all 12 of my family members can go. I have 10 adults (well 2 of them will be teenagers, but I guess Disney woudl consider that an adult) and then 2 children ages 3 and 6.

Eeyore's Pal
06-25-2008, 03:10 PM
I did it for my 40th last November and we had a wonderful time. A couple of my friends who winter in Florida and their husbands joined us at the WL that evening and we left from there. It was definitely a highlight of the trip and I would not hesitate to do it again for a special occasion.

Beast_fanatic
06-25-2008, 08:48 PM
Do you know if you can have 12 people combined if there is a mixture of adults/children. I've seen where that is true but everytime I call Disney to get information they tell me it is a maximum of 10 people for the fireworks cruise. I am wanting to book the Fireworks cruise for my 40th Birthday in January but want to make sure all 12 of my family members can go. I have 10 adults (well 2 of them will be teenagers, but I guess Disney woudl consider that an adult) and then 2 children ages 3 and 6.

It is a limit of 10 people total including the children.

TammiMcMan
06-26-2008, 11:00 AM
Do you know if you can have 12 people combined if there is a mixture of adults/children.For that number of people, your only option would be booking a grand gatherings fireworks cruise (http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/special/magicalgatherings/ggSpecialProducts?id=GrandGatheringsSpecialProduct sPage).