PDA

View Full Version : Dining with an Imagineer or Artist?

Hayden's Dad
06-25-2008, 12:47 PM
Has anyone done this? What did you think? Was it worth the extra money? Also by chance could this be included with you dining plan, maybe as two meals? Thanks for the help.

brownie
06-25-2008, 02:07 PM
There's information here: Dine with an Imagineer (http://intercot.com/infocentral/dining/animator.asp). I thought I had read somewhere that they had discontinued dining with an Imagineer, but I couldn't find anything on it. I think the dine with an artist was discontinued when they shut down the animation studio.

Strmchsr
06-25-2008, 02:51 PM
They discontinued the Dining With An Artist, but the Imagineer meal info in Info Central is all current. Did it back in November with DS7 and had a fantastic time. Well worth it. I have to say, it's about a 3 hour event, so it's your call whether Hayden could handle that. I don't think you can use the DDP with it. It's a strictly OOP meal.

Hayden's Dad
06-25-2008, 03:05 PM
Did it back in November with DS7 and had a fantastic time. Well worth it. I have to say, it's about a 3 hour event, so it's your call whether Hayden could handle that. I don't think you can use the DDP with it. It's a strictly OOP meal.

Thanks Chris. Hayden would probably just sleep through it. It would be strictley for Eva and I's benefit. Did you do luch or dinner?

Crow
06-25-2008, 08:19 PM
Dined w Imagineer at WL. great time. Id recommend it

Strmchsr
06-26-2008, 09:58 PM
Thanks Chris. Hayden would probably just sleep through it. It would be strictley for Eva and I's benefit. Did you do luch or dinner?

Did lunch at the Brown Derby. Food was slightly "froo-froo" for my tastes, but a fantastic experience!!!

Diznee4Me
06-28-2008, 10:18 AM
I have done the lunch with an Imagineer several times and it has always been worth it. I liked the food and the conversation was great. Can't use it as part of Dining Plan but well worth the price.