PDA

View Full Version : New Years Eve Epcot

katzctkpt
06-25-2008, 09:37 AM
Has Epcot ever reached capacity and closed on New Years Eve :party: ? Trying to decide on reservations. We want to go to MK early that day leave around 12, swim at the resort and head to Epcot around 4/5pm just wanting to know if this gonna be a problem.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-25-2008, 11:30 AM
I believe they will reach capacity earlier in the day, but people tend to move around. I know last NYE I called around 6pm and they were open to all guests.

I know MK did not let people back in last year. If you're looking to be in the parks, I would try to avoid leaving MK or Epcot if necessary. I think there are enough places you can hide out and rest for a bit during the day, especially at Epcot.

#1donaldfan
06-25-2008, 11:45 AM
Really....all day till the wee hours of the next morning......that's A LOT of time for one park ..... I think I'm gonna chance it and try to get back in (EC).... the bus drivers should know if they're open or not, right ??:mickey:

Bay Lake
06-25-2008, 03:19 PM
I was there in 06 on New Years Eve. Went to EC and then left about 5pm to have dinner at the YC and got right back in. Plus had a great view of the fireworks.:beer::marg::party2::fworks: