PDA

View Full Version : Teppan Edo: Lunch vs. Dinner

LottaLubes
06-24-2008, 05:48 PM
We are hoping to experience Teppan Edo on our next trip. However, it seems no dinner time PSs are available during our dates. A few lunch times are available.

Has anyone been to Teppan Edo for both lunch and dinner? What is the difference? Is the presentation the same? Would we be missing anything?

Thanks for your input!

henry.james.s
06-24-2008, 06:11 PM
Teppan Edo is my favorite lunch spot @ Epcot.
No difference at all with presentation by the chefs..they put on a great show.
The menu at the time I was there in April was the same for lunch or dinner. And the food is outstanding!!
Go for it!!

LottaLubes
06-24-2008, 08:26 PM
Go for it!!

I'm going for it...thanks for your response!

katzctkpt
06-24-2008, 11:42 PM
I don't think there's any difference between lunch / dinner accept maybe the price. We ate there before the refurb and thought it was the best meal we had during our trip in 2006.

LottaLubes
06-25-2008, 08:17 AM
Thanks, what caused me to post this was our experience with Whispering Canyon. We had gone to dinner several times and had a blast with all the antics. Imagine my surprise when I went for lunch (and brought along Mom and her husband for some additonal fun) and - nothing! No antics at our table or any table...you would never had known it was the same restaurant - like night and day. To say we were disappointed was an understatement.

Thanks for the feeback...I was able to get a PS to Teppan Edo for our upcoming trip...we chose a later ADR so it's almost dinner time anyway!