PDA

View Full Version : My Flower Power Disney Trip Day 17

PeterPansMagic
06-24-2008, 01:12 AM
We had a small breakfast at the resort again because we were going to eat at another buffet for dinner. We decided to go to Animal Kingdom & EPCOT on this day.

We took the bus to Animal Kingdom & after passing security we went to get me an ECV. We went to Kilimanjaro Safaris again. I love this ride so much because it's different each time & then we went into Rafiki's Planet Watch again. After the train ride we decided it was time to leave the park. On the way out I spotted Lilo & Stitch & I got a picture with them. After the picture, we were on our way out to the exit. I turned in my ECV & they asked me if we were going to another park & I told them we were going to EPCOT.

We took the bus from Animal Kingdom to EPCOT & after we got to EPCOT we rented my ECV again. We went to the Cool Stop to try some Coke samples from around the world. I still hated the Beverley because of it's really bitter taste. I kept telling Louis to try it but he refused. Chicken. My favorite is the one from Germany. I love going in there.

After the free samples, we went to Canada to see Off-Kilter & then we went to United Kingdom to see British Invasion. I got my picture taken with the fab four. They loved the Beatles shirt I had on. I should have told them I met the real Paul McCartney & show them the picture. After meeting the adorable four, we went back to Canada to see Off-Kilter again. This time we sat in the front. Before we left, they were still standing on stage so as I passed them, I waved to Jamie the lead singer.

We had dinner reservations at The Biergarten & so we went over there & waited for Jim. He showed up & told us he wasn't hungry which was unusual for him to turn down Biergarten. He was still full from Ohana's. Louis & I love this place so much that there is no way we would cancel our reservation even if we weren't that hungry.

After eating, we went to see BJ Thomas again. He wasn't that bad this time. I kept looking for Jim but I couldn't find him. After BJ, we went to the United Kingdom again to see British Invasion. I kept looking for Jim there too. I got a little chilly so after British Invasion we decided to skip Illuminations & go back to Pop Century. We have seen Illuminations so many times before & I was concerned about Jim, that it didn't matter to me if we didn't see it another night.

After getting to Pop we filled up our mugs & sat outside for awhile. Louis even called Jim on his cell phone but we couldn't reach him. I refilled our mugs & went back to our room. Jim called Louis to let us know he had left EPCOT. He wanted to know if I wanted to go swimming but I turned him down because it was almost time for my Mom to get online & it was too chilly. He did make it up to me though.

Stay Tuned for Day 18

pdrlkr
06-24-2008, 11:02 AM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

dolphinmickey9170
06-24-2008, 01:15 PM
Thanks for sharing.:mickey:

ChipnDaleGal
06-25-2008, 05:00 PM
You are certainly an Epcot Entertainment kind of girl! :thumbsup: Glad Jim was okay. Thanks for reporting. :mickey:

faline
06-25-2008, 07:37 PM
Somehow, I had a feeling you'd see Off Kilter and the British Invasion if you were in Epcot! :thumbsup:

DizNee143
06-27-2008, 03:31 PM
you really love those bands dont you?! glad you had a good time at the AK and epcot today!:mickey: