PDA

View Full Version : Le Cellier ADR Tip

Gator
06-23-2008, 10:02 PM
With the Candlelight Processional package starting its booking today, it might be a good day to call and get that LC ressie you couldn't get before. My logic? I just booked the CP package at Le Cellier and then cancelled my original ressie for later that night. If a lot of people did that, then there is probably plenty of new open spots at Le Cellier that are not part of a package. Good luck!

disneydeb
06-23-2008, 10:25 PM
I did too.:thumbsup:

Lightnin McQueen
06-25-2008, 06:45 AM
Hi,

I've had a look through info central and can't find anything about the LeCellier CP. Could you tell me what it is? and when it's available?

My family and I have a mid-week LeCellier ADR booked in August 08 and was wondering whether you would reccomend changing it for a CP package?

Thanks,

Lightnin

Kairi_7378
06-25-2008, 07:26 AM
The Candlelight Processional is a special Christmas event at Epcot. The concert features a large choir and the narration of the Christmas story. You can read all about it here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/holidays/christmas/cp.asp)

If you are going in August it will not be available. Are you returning to WDW in December?

Lightnin McQueen
06-25-2008, 07:35 AM
Thanks Kairi,

I'm afraid I won't be in the world in December this year . . . maybe 09. Who knows what Father Christmas will bring me !