PDA

View Full Version : Beach Club Villas Room With a View

iadarolas
06-23-2008, 05:47 PM
I'm in the process of booking our May 2009 vacation in a 2 bedroom villa at The Beach Club. Can anyone recommend a room with a view that I can request? Should I ask for a view of Epcot or a view of the beautiful pool and The Boardwalk? Any ideas, suggestions, feedback? :mickey:

Maleficent's Dad
06-23-2008, 10:29 PM
The villas have no "set views." In other words, all rooms are in the same "category" for booking.

In order to get a view of EPCOT, you need to have a higher floor facing the rear of the building.

A pool view would face the front of the building.

Note that not all villas have "great views," although most have a nice view. There are many - if not most - which have a view of the natural wilderness between EPCOT and the BC. Some would look out towards the parking area (although I've never been in those rooms, I've read reports stating such).

From the villas proper, you would be unable to see the Boardwalk as they are behind the Beach Club Resort itself.

Make a request on your ressie to view the pool or a higher floor with an EPCOT view. Impossible to say that you'll get the request, but it doesn't hurt trying! :mickey:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-24-2008, 08:57 PM
I believe the rooms near the 410-420 side will get better views of Epcot's fireworks. I'm not positive but I think it was room 417 that will give the room closest to the end near Epcot.