PDA

View Full Version : Best chances of finding...

daan8810
06-23-2008, 09:44 AM
I thought that it could be a good idea to open a topic where everyone can ask each other questions about where to find the (rare) characters.. Just so you'd know where to find if your looking for a character...

Maybe someone could help me with the following characters:

- Tremaine with stepsisters
- Snowqueen

Thanks!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-23-2008, 10:52 AM
The Tremaine family does meets on the backside of the castle, near Cinderella's fountain. I believe they are now regular characters there.

The Snow Queen makes occassional appearances at the Sorcerer's Hat for the 5 and 6pm Fantasmic meets. However, she is not a guaranteed character.

joanna71985
06-23-2008, 09:35 PM
Actually, the Tremaines are now meeting in Fairytale Garden (where Belle does her show). Only Fairy Godmother meets behind the castle.

daan8810
06-24-2008, 04:45 AM
Do you think that they will stay there for a while? Because of my trip july the 19th... :)

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-24-2008, 08:24 PM
Really? I didn't know they had moved.

I need to go get the Fairy Godmother.

joanna71985
06-24-2008, 08:32 PM
Really? I didn't know they had moved.

I need to go get the Fairy Godmother.

Yep. I think they fit in there very nicely.

I need the FG too.

jpH/keD
06-25-2008, 10:25 AM
Are the Tremaine ladies still at GF's 1900 Park Faire for the character dinner?

I was sad when they took the FG away from that place! Glad to know where she is now!:thumbsup:

Hayden's Dad
06-25-2008, 10:25 AM
I need to go get the Fairy Godmother

I need the FG too.

How could you two not have the Fairy Godmother? :D And you call yourselves character enthusiasts. Shame on you two. You just wait till this gets back to the council. We'll have your licenses revoked. This is outrageous. :mickey:

Back to the original post. We saw the Tremains at both 1900 for dinner and in the garden, but in the garden it was only the sisters the time we were there, at dinner it is the whole royal family. The EVIL Queen we were fortunate enough to meet at the hat in HS at the 5:00 character meet. (She didn't take to kindly to Hayden blowing her a kiss.)

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-25-2008, 11:36 AM
How could you two not have the Fairy Godmother? :D And you call yourselves character enthusiasts. Shame on you two. You just wait till this gets back to the council. We'll have your licenses revoked. This is outrageous. :mickey:

NOOOOOO!!!! Don't take my license! It's hard when you work night shifts to get up in the morning! Although I've now missed Prince Caspian 3x. I really need to get out there....but I also now have no car.

(She didn't take to kindly to Hayden blowing her a kiss.)

What?! How can she not have loved a little kiss from Hayden! Any evil queen can't resist that! It's impossible!

joanna71985
06-25-2008, 11:46 AM
Are the Tremaine ladies still at GF's 1900 Park Faire for the character dinner?

I was sad when they took the FG away from that place! Glad to know where she is now!:thumbsup:

Yes. The dinner still has the Tremaines. I can't wait to eat there next week!!

How could you two not have the Fairy Godmother? :D And you call yourselves character enthusiasts. Shame on you two. You just wait till this gets back to the council. We'll have your licenses revoked. This is outrageous. :mickey: Well, to be specific: I do have a picture with her. But I look horrible in it. I guess I should have said I need another picture of her (it's for my website).

Back to the original post. We saw the Tremains at both 1900 for dinner and in the garden, but in the garden it was only the sisters the time we were there, at dinner it is the whole royal family. The EVIL Queen we were fortunate enough to meet at the hat in HS at the 5:00 character meet. (She didn't take to kindly to Hayden blowing her a kiss.)

Isn't she a piece of work? I met her yesterday, and she was something!

And the Garden has all 3. I have a picture with all 3 there too.

KylesMom
06-26-2008, 10:48 AM
Are Hercules and/or Megara around anymore? Got a wonderful shot of DS and Herc when he was just a little guy - I'd love to get a new shot now that he's older! :mickey:

joanna71985
06-26-2008, 10:48 PM
Are Hercules and/or Megara around anymore? Got a wonderful shot of DS and Herc when he was just a little guy - I'd love to get a new shot now that he's older! :mickey:

No unfortunately.

tink03
06-26-2008, 10:56 PM
How about Jiminy Cricket? Been there 4 x's and havent seen him yet,or Tinkerbell either?

Sept 08 POR
Sept 07 CBR
May 06 POR
June 04 CBR

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-26-2008, 11:04 PM
Tinkerbell hasn't started meeting yet.

But Jiminy can be found fairly regularly at Rafiki's Planet Watch at AK.

daan8810
06-27-2008, 03:43 AM
Wasn't there some kind of a photolocation with jiminy and pinocchio in MK?

Hayden's Dad
06-27-2008, 09:28 AM

Unfortunately I haven't seen them together. We saw them both over in front of Tony's, but they were posing seperately.

We have seen Jiminy at Rafiki's and on Main Street.

joanna71985
06-27-2008, 09:29 AM

Yes. Pinocchio and Jiminy meet in Town Square.