PDA

View Full Version : My Coke Rewards

ncscgirl2005
06-22-2008, 08:29 PM
I was just over at their site putting some codes in and noticed this:

Double Points on June 25 (Wednesday) for codes from 12-pk packaging.

I had a whole bunch of them but recently entered them all in. I was waiting for an event like this but I got tired of the clutter! Today I only had 3 point codes.

Anyhoo, I guess you have the potential to earn up to 200 points if my math is correct.

10 points per package doubles to 20 points. Only 10 codes allowed per day. 10 x 20=200 points.

Melanie
06-22-2008, 08:41 PM
Cool - thanks for the heads-up!

SgtTigger
06-22-2008, 10:04 PM
I got mine ready and waiting.......

:cop: :tigger:

Ed
06-23-2008, 08:34 AM
Somebody in my area must have heard about this, too.

I was in the local "Wally World" and found that almost every Coke product 12-pack had the tab with the codes torn off. :mad:

MsMin
06-23-2008, 10:20 AM
I have to enter mine too. I will be out of town on Wed :(
I will have to make a note of it. Thanks for the update. I just got my dd23 a sandwich maker for her new apt!
I love adding up points.

J9
06-24-2008, 11:53 PM
what is this coke rewards you speak of?

Seriously, what is it? I don't like soda (never have - only had two sips in my life - once when i first tried soda, and another time when my mom gave me 7up and i thought it was water), so I'm really clueless. But if I can steal some kind of points from my family and get free stuff, I'm all over it. They're too lazy to enter codes into anything!

MNNHFLTX
06-25-2008, 01:25 PM
what is this coke rewards you speak of?

Seriously, what is it? I don't like soda (never have - only had two sips in my life - once when i first tried soda, and another time when my mom gave me 7up and i thought it was water), so I'm really clueless. But if I can steal some kind of points from my family and get free stuff, I'm all over it. They're too lazy to enter codes into anything!
Coke products have codes under the bottlecaps and in the cardboard tabs off of the 12-pack cans. Register at the My Coke Rewards website and enter the codes (up to 10 a day) for points. The points can be used for contest entries or you can save them up to redeem for a variety of items. We've gotten a few smaller things over the last couple of years, but now we are saving up for a bigger item down the road.

Thanks to the OP for the reminder about the double points--I have a few cardboard tab codes to enter today (and I came by them honestly, Ed!) :D

tinkerbell04
06-25-2008, 06:55 PM
Thanks for the reminder, just put some in :)

SgtTigger
06-25-2008, 07:01 PM
did mine today too........ :woohoo:

Hope everyone remembers..........:D

Melanie
06-25-2008, 09:05 PM
I guess this is a popular promotion. The site is really slow for me tonight!

tinkerbell04
06-25-2008, 10:08 PM

It was really slow for me too Mel! Took a lot longer then normal to get them inputed

SgtTigger
06-26-2008, 08:15 PM

Hey Mel you know you are a long way from Atlanta.......
:rotfl::funny::laughing:

Melanie
06-26-2008, 08:58 PM
Hey Mel you know you are a long way from Atlanta.......
:rotfl::funny::laughing:

True enough. :D

But I'm about equally as far from INTERCOT USA, and I don't have any problems. That's because :rocks:!

Melanie
07-02-2008, 09:31 PM
Hey, I just got this from MyCokeRewards:

Melanie,

We're so sorry if you experienced any issues with Double Points Day on June 25th. To make it up to you, we are planning additional great offers in the weeks and months to come. Keep enjoying your favorite participating My Coke Rewards brands so you can get more rewards and prizes.

Our sincerest apologies,
My Coke Rewards Team

Anyone else? I didn't complain, but I guess others did.

SgtTigger
07-02-2008, 10:21 PM
Hey, I just got this from MyCokeRewards:

Melanie,

We're so sorry if you experienced any issues with Double Points Day on June 25th. To make it up to you, we are planning additional great offers in the weeks and months to come. Keep enjoying your favorite participating My Coke Rewards brands so you can get more rewards and prizes.

Our sincerest apologies,
My Coke Rewards Team

Anyone else? I didn't complain, but I guess others did.

Yep I got it too........ I never knew you had so much power..... all you needed to do was tell everyone on INTERCOT and coke sent out letter to everyone...... :funny:

I think they might have had some problems and are going to make it up to us..... lets see.... triple points night?????

LauraleeH
07-03-2008, 08:21 PM
I got the e-mail, too...I just wish they'd tell me when so I know whether or not I need to start saving.