PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas / Grand Canyon 15 june 2008

RAIDER
06-22-2008, 04:23 PM
To all of you who replied to my Grand Canyon questions a while back ..A MASSIVE THANKYOU :thumbsup:

We got back yesterday and what can i say Las Vegas is an awesome city ..Its the true 24 hour city ...

We saw 3 shows ..Elton John ,Blue Man Group ( same show as in orlando by the way ) and Circus De Soliels " KA" ( very disapointing in my view )La Nouba is 10 times better

The Grand Canyon is just breathtaking we went by small plane ,copter and boat and its a view i will never forget and i was lucky to sit infront of the plane which was fun

As luck would have it as a Raider fan i was there for Mr Javon Walkers incident so i did laugh however i am not guilty me lord as i was staying in Caesars Palace ...

The Belligio Fountain show was brilliant and i had a fantastic meal at Les Artistes Steakhouse in the Paris hotel ( the sea bass is to die for )
We saw a couple getting married on a gondala at the Venitian and hotel hopped as much as possible ...I took a brave pill and went on the Stratospheres BIG SHOT as well :cool:

I can see why people love this place even though i am not a gambler of any sort ..but theres so much more else ... I will certainly be going back next year as i loved it :thumbsup:

DNS
07-01-2008, 11:41 AM
Glad you had such a great time. We do very little gambling in Vegas, but like you said, there are so many other things. I totally agree about the Grand Canyon being an awesome place. I am quite taken by the whole area and surrounding states. I wish I would have had your nerve to do the small plane though! Maybe some day.