PDA

View Full Version : Multi-day Tickets

MaryPoppinsFan
06-22-2008, 02:18 PM
Not sure if I posted this in the right place but I have a question for all the Intercot experts. We have several tickets left from years past with 1-2 days on them. Is there anyway online of telling exactly how may days? and if not once we get to Disney can they tell us and would they be able to combine multi tickets on one or two new passes?

Thanks
Lisa:mickey:

TinkerbellT421
06-22-2008, 02:35 PM
Well, first you didnt specify or not but unless you had purchased the "no expiration" option, you wont be able to use them at all, seeing without that all tickets expire exactly 14 days after first use. If you did purchase those tickets with no expiration they are still good. I dont know if you are able to check them online or not, not even sure if you could call them and find out. If tickets were purchased before January 2, 2005 they did not need the no expiration option, but after that date you needed to purchase the no expiration. I doubt youll be able to find anywhere to tell you before you go there. When u get to the world, they can scan them to tell you exactly how many days you have left. Not really sure if you can get them attached to current tickets seeing that older tickets were quite different from the new ones. It might not be possibly. I know it wasnt for us when we went two years ago and had older than 2005 tickets. Hope that helped a little. You could call and find out though, never hurts to ask thats what I always say. Maybe disney has a way to scan the numbers on the back of the tickets under the scan bar thru their system over the phone.

faline
06-22-2008, 02:51 PM
The only way to tell what might be left on your tickets is to bring them to Guest Relations at Disney World.

MaryPoppinsFan
06-24-2008, 09:15 AM
Thanks for the replies. I believe they were all purchased before 2005. I'll just take them all with me next time we go and see what we can figure out. Both my kids will be over 10 the next time so we'll need adult tickets anyway.
Thanks again