PDA

View Full Version : Iced coffe in the parks or resorts?

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
06-22-2008, 02:13 PM
Does anyone know iced coffee is available at all of the parks? Or at Everything POP? Just trying to see if I can get some there? or will I have to "create" it getting hot coffee and adding a ton of ice?

Lorraine444
06-22-2008, 02:28 PM
Sorry, it's a tradegy that Disney doesn't have good coffee... They have I believe Nestle everywhere, & it's horrible!
The only place I recall getting a good cup of coffe is Downtown Disney. You might be able to score a good cup @ a restaurant. You might also find a good cup of coffee @ Magic Kingdom in a main street bakery...
Sorry for the bad news....

cal5755
06-22-2008, 05:44 PM
I love my ice coffee... even in the winter (yes I miss MA where there is DD every 4 or 5 feet lol) I have yet to find me some ice coffee in Disney.

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
06-22-2008, 09:38 PM
Thanks for the responses...

I will look on the bright side... a day at Disney without iced coffee... is better than any day with iced coffee else where...

I will have to use pixie dust to wake me up in the AM!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-23-2008, 12:52 AM
The Writer's Cafe at Studios has cold coffee beverages, as well as the India Tea Company at AK.

How good they are, I'm not sure. I tend to get the Mocha Freeze or Chai Freeze at AK.

Young@Heart
06-23-2008, 02:18 AM
I love my ice coffee... even in the winter (yes I miss MA where there is DD every 4 or 5 feet lol) I have yet to find me some ice coffee in Disney.

Hehehe!!! We're in MA, and you're SO RIGHT about DD!!!! We were in complete shock the first time we drove to FL and couldn't seem to find a DD after, I think, NJ! :( I'm totally addicted to it, and although I love my hot coffee when it's cooler, I've been known to get an ice coffee when it's below zero outside! :secret:

Tinkerfreak
06-23-2008, 07:54 AM
I got great iced coffee at a little stand in Epcots WS. I can't remember the name of it. I think it was near the International Gateway. My neice and I got one on our way back to the BC. They had all kinds of frozen coffee drinks and latte's etc. It was not DD but it was pretty good.